Zane x reader smutty

As Zane was kissing down my neck in the abandoned class room all I could think about was am I really gonna lose my virginity to my life long crush and how did it get to this point .

~Flashback ~
As I entered school I saw my bestie mimi (if ur name is mimi change it to something else) run up to me dragging a annoyed Zane and her hyper boyfriend blaze  towards me. " heyyyyyyy boo how you on this lovely day". Sup bitch you seem super happy today and..... wtf is on your neck I asked her but all she did was blush so I kinda knew already." Um I was doing stuff and yea. As she said that I looked at blaze and he had the biggest smirk on his face ." Oh really then I guess my new name is stuff then~ he said I started dying I couldn't breathe that's how hard I was laughing and Mimi just started blushing like crazy and  hitting his chest but I stopped laughing when I felt someone staring at as I looked up I noticed it was ....ZANE I started to blush as we made eye contact. Ok background check Zane has been my crush since we're little and he was soooo UGH 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍that I can't even preform words and we just kept staring at each other until the bell rang and we left to our classes.

~Time skip to end of day cause who gives a flying pancake about school ~

It was the end of the day and as I was walking to the front of the school to find mimi I get yanked  into a bloody classroom ( there is no blood) and just as I'm about to scream and go Kung fu panda on dat ass I get turned around and lips smash onto mines. Y'all don't understand I was SHOOK because I realized it was Zane kissing me soon I did what any crushing girl does I kisses that dude back like no tomorrow and as we were making out I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance but I playfully denied 🙅 . I heard him growl a little and smack my ass I gasped and Zane took this perfect time to stick his wet muscle in my mouth dominanting ( his that how u spell it ) my mouth leaving no place untouched I moaned into the kiss but being human we had to break apart for air . Me and Zane were just staring at each other panting and then all of a sudden he starts kissing and sucking on  my neck  and when he finds my sweet spot I moan louder then my other moans Zane kept on sucking and licking leaving love bites so people know he was there ." Hehe I'm gonna make u scream ~ he slipped his hand down my underwear fingering me "ahhhhh~ Z-Zane  don't stop ah~ he chuckled huskily in my ear going back to sucking on my sweet spot he kept adding more and more fingers and I was so close he unbuttoned my shirt and raised my bra up to and started massaging and pinching my nipple " AHHH Za-Zane I'm so close ah aha ah~ " he thrusted hi fingers in a few more times before he stopped I whined a little he licked my juices off his fingers and said " hehe he taste so good and now it's my turn ~ he unzipped his pants and brought out hi huge member lifting his shirt up a bit showing off his stomach

And damn bitch I was drooling and while I was distracted Zane took off all my clothes and his and he leaned in if ur doing staring how about you get on ur pretty little knees and start sucking baby~And I did just that I kissed his tip teasing him ...

And I did just that I kissed his tip teasing him a little then I started to lick and suck he was was moaning like crazy. Sh-shit y/n fa-faster I started going faster licking and sucking some more "ah shit I'm close " he grabbed my hair and head and started thrusting in my mouth making me gag a little and when he pulled my hair I moaned in response sending him over the edge I swallowed all of his cum making sure not to spill a single drop when I was done he slammed me on the desk ." Hope your ready for daddy~ to pop ur little cherry and pound you mercilessly baby girl ~ and without warning he slammed into me "AH ZANE!!!~ "  a few tears escaped my eyes but he kisses them away allowing me to adjust after a few minutes Zane gave a experimental thrust and I moaned  he smirked and started to pound my pussy "ah aha ah ah ah yes ~" I moaned he started getting faster and faster and faster." Hehe you like that baby girl" then he hit my g-spot making me scream and cum on his dick and then he came in me ( don't worry 😉 y'all using protection) me thinking we were done  taking deep breaths until I flipped over onto my stomach and Zane slammed into my ass chuckling." You didn't think we we're done did u baby girl"~ he continued to slam into me going harder and harder and faster then before I came in him again and again until he finally came he pulled out the room was silent and the only thing u could hear was ya panting me and Zane looked at each other and smiled. Sooooo this means I'm your girl right " 🙄 duh" then we started leaning in until mimi came in at the worst possible time the room was dead silent and me and her just made eye contact she was just giving me this look like " bitch you got some explaining to do "  then left me and Zane started to laugh knowing how awkward this was going to be later " I love you baby girl " I love u to " then I hear mimi yell down the hall " BABE  y/n FINALLY GIR HER CHERRY POPPED !!!!! And I just rolled my eyes.

Hey lovelies this is just wow and I think this is the longest chapter I ever did hoped y'all enjoyed byyuueeee!!!!💖💖💖😘😘😘