Garroth x reader

The male has left you on "read"  over fifteen minutes ago and if you didn't know any better you would think he was ignoring you. But garroth knew better to ignore his little minx especially when you sent messages such as theses.

You had sent him a suggestive picture to him in one of his old shirts you had stolen a few months ago. Smirking to yourself when your door loud knock reverberated around your living room as you stood from your position on your couch, making your way to open the door. Immediately you were pushed back, the door slamming shut and locking.

"Y/N."Garroth  growled, stepping towards you so your body pressed against the hard wood of you wall.

"Why were you sending me this?" Garroth motioned to his phone where he had screenshot the picture that was supposed to disappear after ten seconds.

"You screenshot it," You grinned up at him, standing on your tiptoes to place a kiss against his neck.

"What are you trying to do, Y/N." Garroth 's breath felt hot against your neck as his fingers teased against the hem of his shirt you wore.

"Take this off and I'll tell you," You grinned at your boyfriend as you tugged at the bottom of the shirt he currently wore.

"What, so you can steal this one too?" He replied cockily but took it off unashamedly.

"Maybe." You teased, this time your fingers moving down to graze against his belt.

"You're such a fucking tease," It was only at this moment that Garroth urned you from your position with your back against your door towards your bed. Garroth pressed our body down into the mattress as he tugged the oversized shirt up your body, leading him to the discovery that you were not wearing a bra. His lips upturned into a grin as he leaned down to take one of your nipples into his mouth, tongue lashing against it until it hardened at his ministrations. Garroth pulled the shirt over your head before turning you over, pulling your hips back so you were on all fours.

"Why am I the only one naked?" You whined, wiggling your hips suggestively.
"You're not naked yet," Garroth snapped the elastic of your panties playfully, but you heard him undo his belt and rustling which you assumed was him disrobing.

Instead of pulling your underwear down Garroth bunched the material together with his fingers, tugging it in between your butt cheeks. His fingers moved to cup your rear, thumbs jiggling the soft skin so he could see it move. You immediately moved your body back in reply, your body desperate for his touch. You needed more, rubbing your legs together to try and create some needed friction between your thighs.

"No," Garroths voice was low and guttural as he moved his hand to part your thighs to prevent you from giving yourself any kind of relief before landing a harsh smack on your left cheek, the heat of his hands adding to the sensation. You couldn't stop the loud squeal that left your lips as you felt him repeat the action, arching your back even more in an open invitation that you hoped desperately he would take you up on.

"And here was me thinking that you were a good girl," Garroths voice was dripping with hunger as he tugged on the thin material of your panties between your legs, making it rub against your pussy, giving some much needed relief.

"I am-"

"I don't think you are," Garroths fingers went to stroke against your lower half, teasing against the fabric of your panties over your clit. Your hips jerked back at his touch, trying to get yourself off at his touch.