𝒎𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

The auburn-haired male paced around the large office with his hands clasped on his back. He came to a stop when the doors of his office opened, revealing a blue-haired male. 

"You! Nico—" He approached the blue-haired male with obvious anger, "Why do you keep on shying away from your fans? Do you know what the media is going to put in the headlines after you rudely ran away from those girls—" 

 "Calm your tatas, Moretti," said the brown-haired girl, leaning at the doorway, "Nico is shy, don't release all your anger towards him. The media is the one you are supposed to get angry with for making false claims."

"Stop defending the boy Maria! He is an actor, he is supposed to be radiating with confidence.  If he was not this shy, he would have grabbed better opportunities with magazines, shows and interviews!" Moretti responded.

Nico stood there, obviously uncomfortable with what his manager was talking about. He remains silent despite the want to lash back to his manager. He was glad Maria, the assistant manager, was there.

"Shouldn't you, as a manager, help Nico improve on this? Your yelling is not helping, Moretti. You are just making it worse."

The manager then stood silent and directed his gaze at the ceiling. After two to three minutes of silence, the auburn-haired male ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"Okay then," He looked at Nico, "From this day on, you will be attending the academy that I attended when I was at your age, Ouran Academy."

Nico may have nodded in agreement to his manager, but in the inside his mind was screaming "Wait, what the f—