Ruby: It's Also a Gun

Monday

"Bye mama and daddy!" I said as I jumped out of the car, "Bye guys! Oh and Blake can you do my homework for me please~!" Auntie Ruby said, "Bye you two, be good and Ruby, NO EXPLOSIONS! Understood!" Mama said, "YES MA'AM!" Auntie Ruby said, I laughed a bit as mama and daddy drove off. "HEY SKY!" Blake yelled, "Oh hi Blake, this is our teacher for this week, she my Auntie Ruby." I said, "Wait Ruby Rose!" He said in shock, "Yep that's me!" Auntie Ruby said, "SO YOUR THE TROUBLE MAKER MY MOM IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT!" He said, "Wait why would your mom complain about me!" She asked, "Something about the cafeteria and being a glorified janitor." He said, "Hi guys." Dan said from behind us, we all screamed, Blake jumped into my arms, I jumped into Auntie Ruby's arms, and Auntie Ruby tried to jump into the air's arms. It didn't work to well.

"Boys, girls, niece, I am Ruby Rose slayer of monsters, kicker of butt, and I will be your teacher for this week!" Auntie Ruby said, "Oh and this is my teaching assistant Zwei." She said as she pulled Zwei out of her backpack. "AHHH!!!" I screamed as I jumped up to the ceiling and clung to it. "Sky what's the matter? It's just a dog." Blake said, "G...get it away it's gonna eat me!" I said in terror, "Sky you sound just like your mother, now come down and stop acting like your mother." Auntie Ruby said, "NEVER!! I LIVE HERE NOW!" I shouted, "Ok well then I guess you don't want to do any of the fun and slightly destructive activities I have planned." She said, suddenly I was clinging to her arm, "Now about these activities." I said nervously.

"Ok until Thursday you are gonna create your very own weapon!" Auntie Ruby said excitedly, "Umm Miss Rose isn't that kinda dangerous?" Blake asked, "No I'll be fine." She said calmly as she handed out some paper and pencils. "Ok the first part of making any good weapon is the designing process! You wanna make it as cool and deadly as possible!" She said and everyone began to draw except for me. "Sky what's wrong, why aren't you drawing anything?" She asked, "Because I don't know how to draw an axe like the one Daddy uses." I said softly. "Sweetie your dad doesn't use an axe." She said as she patted my head gently, "Yes he does his sword turns into an axe." I said sternly.

Tuesday

"I'm just saying that both you and Daddy both use axes!" I said, "Sky for the last time we use scythes not axes." Auntie Ruby said. "DADDY!" I shouted in frustration, "Sky Daddy has a headache. So be a good girl and go to daycare. And Ruby try not to let a child die." Daddy said as he kicked us out of the car. "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Auntie Ruby yelled as Daddy drove off, "Hey Sky." Blake said sadly, "What's wrong Blake?" I asked, "My mom found out about our project and she kinda took over my design." He said, "well let's see what she did." I said as he pulled blueprints out of a tube.

"WOW!" Auntie Ruby shouted, "That's not even the only one!" He said as he polled out two more designs