Chapter 8

Jeff's POV

I woke up with my eyes really red I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I got out and got dressed and pulled up my hair, whichever I really don't do that often.

I walked on called smile dog. "SMILE DOG COME!" I yelled he ran from behind me on all fours.

I saw his form and laughed "good boy." he wagged his tail.

"Come on let's fine masky ok."

"Yes master Jeff."

He started sniffing the ground and got on all fours then pointed the direction.

"Thanks boy." I said throwing him a steak.

Maskys POV

My life is better here. I've been here for 8 years and I have a little girl.

Her name is Jenna she is 4 "Jenna Masky dinner is ready."

Jane yelled.

We both looked at each other then ran." your not gonna be me this time you little punk." I joked

Jenna started laughing and said "what ever daddy" then ran fast and sat down the stuck her tongue at me.

I returned a smile at my wife jane then kissed her.

"So what's for dinner?" I asked sitting by my beautiful daughter.

"Steak mash tatos corn and green peas."

"Ewwww mama heheh you said peas." I looked at the little black head girl and smiled.

After a while I washed dishes and put Jenna to sleep. I walked into our room and jane hugged me. She was shaking.

"W-what's wrong."

"I-I'm pregnant again." My eyes grew and I smiled big under my mask. "That's good right. We could have another little running around and that means, well all that matters is that we care for both of our children."