Chapter 12

OMG so this chapter is gonna be kinda- well you'll see

But some freaky shit is gonna happen ok so yes

Maskys POV

9 months has past and I have a weird feeling in my chest.

I looked at sleepy Jeff laying down.

I hear a tap on the window. I look up and it's Jenna. I open the window.

"Hey daddy I've missed you." she said hugging me.

"I've missed you to my little angel but what are you doing here." I said letting go of her.

"Momma is having her baby, but I don't know if it's a girl or a boy." She said looking sad.

My heart skipped a beat. I was berthing really hard. I looked at Jenna.

"Daddy?" she said looking at me."can I live with you and uncle Jeff?" I looked down and then I at Jeff. I saw him wake up and look at Jenna. he ran to her an held her in his arms. I smiled. "yes Jenna you can live with me." Jeff looked at me. "Ok did my ears flap because I thought I just heard you say Jenna is living with us."

"Yeah, she is living with us"

I heard a knock on the door so I slowly opened it and saw hoodie.

He smelt like alcohol. He gripped my hand and pulled me into the hall way and shut my bedroom door.

"Um hoodie? are you ok?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He shooke his head and drink a hole bottle of beer that was in his hand.

"Heyyyyyyyyy maskyyy *hic* wanna play a game*hic*?"

Before I could say no he pulled me in a kiss. I didn't kiss back. I tried pulling away but he was to strong for me to get away.

I heard Jeff walk out and gasp.

Hoodie stopped kissing me and fell to the floor.

I looked at Jeff and he had tears in his eyes. I didn't know what to say so I sat there just looking like a dumb ass.

Jeff's POV

I heard hoodie say something but I couldn't make it out.

"Jenna you wait here ok. I have to talk to daddy ok." she nodded. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I turned and saw Masky and Hoodie kissing. hoodie stopped and fell to the floor. 'Idiot' I thought. I felt years in my eyes. I couldn't look away from masky hoping he would say something.

Sitting there for 30 minutes he said something under his breath. "what was that." I said sniffling.

"IM SORRY! HE PULLED ME IN AND I COULDN'T PUSH HIM OFF!" he yelled.

I looked down. I felt arms rap around my. I looked up at masky. I put my face in his shoulder and cried a little.

I felt a tongue lick my neck. I moan a little. I pushed him off little.

"No stop we are in the hallway."

He opened the door then yelled for sally. "yeah what up." she notice Jenna sitting on our bed.

"Jenna this is your cousin sally."

Jenna waved and so did sally. sally grabbed her hand. "let's go play dress up." sally said skipping along the hallway with Jenna.

I closed the door behind me and masky.

"Jeff I have to tell you something." I nodded. "well um... jane is having our baby and uh Jenna doesn't know if it's a girl or boy." I stopped and looked at masky wide eye.