This Can't be Real

Connor and I moved our conversation to my bedroom. "A-are you sure Abigail is back?" I asked with a lot of uncertainty. "Why don't you decide?" He replied as he pulled out his phone and showed me the messages.

I hate you.

??? Sorry, who is this? I think you have the wrong number.

No

No what? I don't know who you are, this must be a mistake.

No

Can you say anything other than no?!

Monster

WTF?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

None of your business

Then why are you bothering me?!

Stop talking, I'm mad right now

Why are you telling ME to stop?!

Because you're making me mad

You started this!

No

FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!

Haha no

BITCH!

Bitch is bad. I'm not bad

Shut the FUCKING HELL up!

No

OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHUT YOUR ASS UP!

Stop bullying me

I'M NOT BULLYING YOU!

Yes you are

FUCKING, FJUNHFBUDDUDUFUAJISJEUJRUFDJSIHFYUVCJIDHYFVUJICDUY!!!!!

Haha

I was in pure disbelief at the messages, but it was crystal clear, Abigail was back, and bitchier than ever. "What should we do?" I asked, "Lay low and if it gets worse, take action" He said. I nodded though, I was worried on if she was serious about what she said all those years ago. Later,  Connor left and I finally started my homework. It was hard for me to concentrate though, I couldn't stop thinking about Abigail and what she could possibly do next. After I finally finished my homework, I turned on my small TV and Wii and began playing The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. No matter what I tried though, I couldn't clear my mind. Dinner with my parents was just a blur and I think my parents became worried about my strange actions. I went to my bedroom soon after dinner and messed around on my phone until I got tired and put it on my charger. I laid down on my bed and stared at my wall for about an hour unable to sleep. Eventually, I was about to fall asleep, but I suddenly got an email. I grumbled and sat up while opening my computer. I opened the email and read it, my heart dropped.

Hello bitch

Who are you?

You don't remember me whore? I'm offended

WHO. ARE. YOU?

This is really hurtful slut

I'll ask you one more time, WHO ARE YOU?!

It's me, your bestie, Abigail

Hey everyone! It's ya gurl Macrafta, but you can just call me Mac! Sorry this chapter was shorter this time round, but I promise the next one should be longer! But if you enjoyed, make sure to vote, comment and if you haven't already, follow me and my friends! And as always, I'll see y'all next chapter! Mac out!

SHOUTOUTS TO:

aprildiamondxoxo

Diamond_memes

ImmaYandere

izukey_realm

lifeishard66

Diana_nightcore

Skylia_the_great

salsasyahwaliah