How it all started

Are you sure you want to mute this person? Once muted, you and this person will not be able to interact with each other.

My POV:
My finger hovered over the mute button as I thought about my decision. "Am I doing the right thing?" I thought, "What if she's serious though?" I was on the profile of a girl with about 277 followers and a billion haters. Her name was dbj201792 or as everyone knew her, Abigail the Neko. She claimed to be my best friend to her followers, but she would always send harassment comments to me and wouldn't stop no matter how much I begged her to. She also told me that if I told anyone or blocked her, she'd track me down in real life. Most of me didn't believe her, but part of me did, leaving me terrified. Needless to say, I told my friends and they confronted her. Unfortunately, she decided to be a little b*tch and harass them as well, they all muted and reported her and told me to do the same. That's how I ended up here, with my finger over the mute button. I suddenly got a flashback of our last conversation.

Italic: Abigail
Bold: Me

Put me in you new book slut. Or else.

Abigail, please stop. I've had enough of this. Not everything is about you.

Shut up you bitch. You're just a waist of space, flesh, and oxygen. You're parents don't love you and neither do your friends.

I said STOP Abigail!

Ohh~! Oh NOOOO~! What's the little whore gonna do~? Get help from her weak friends? You're PATHETIC Mac. Running to your friends for help.

I'm NOT pathetic. YOU ARE.

Excuse me?! How am I pathetic?!

Oh, I don't know. Maybe bullying people till they kill themselves and pretending you did nothing wrong, or playing victim saying YOU'RE the one being bullied?! And for your information, I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE!

You little shit........HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THOSE THINGS AND BLAME ME?! I AM AN INNOCENT YOUNG LADY! AND YES, YOU ARE MY SLAVE! PUT ME IN YOUR NEW BOOK, OR ELSE!

You know what? I'm DONE with your slutty, bitchy, shit filled, whore ass! I'm blocking you and removing you from ALL my books!

You wouldn't DARE. If you do, I'll hunt you down and kill you!

Good luck with that Abigail. Goodbye.

I came back to reality and had a fire burning within me. I looked at the mute button, and pressed it. Not even a second after I did, I felt as if a huge weight had been taken off my shoulders and my life was much brighter now. I reported Abigail and then left her profile. I layed down on my bed and sighed in relief only to hear my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw a text from Connor.

Underlined: Connor
Bold: Me

Did you do it?

Yep! She's officially out of my life!

Good. I hated seeing what that brat did to you.

Don't worry, none of us will ever have to deal with her ever again.

After that, I made an announcement on my profile about why I was against bullying and that it was not allowed on my profile. After that, I began a new life without being controlled or harassed, a happy life.

(Note; the profile I put in here is not real, I made it up just for the heck of it. So none of those comments were exchanged! Have a nice day! XOXO ~Macky)

Hey everybody! It's ya gurl Macrafta, but you can just call me Mac! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and will continue to read it as more parts come out. If you haven't already, vote, follow and check out my friends also. And as always, I'll see y'all next chapter! Mac out!

AKI9516

AlphaWolfBoi64

Duh_Itz_Moonica

ProudlyCraziness