Welcome to Beacon

3rd POV
A bulkhead was flying over the city of Vale, only carrying one person, young 17 year old with E/C eyes, H/C hair, and has spikes coming from his back, he's a Faunus.
Pilot: hey Kid, we're landing soon, get prepared.
The boy nodded as he got up and went by the door. The bullhead then landed, the door opening for the young man to get out to see a man with a coffee mug and grayed hair with a blonde woman with a riding crop, Ozpin and Glynda.
Glynda: are you sure about this? I mean I understand why you did this, but he hasn't even shown a semblance to you, according to what you say.
Ozpin: he's a shy boy, the most word wise I got out of him was "Thank you", everything else was nodding.
Glynda: I hope you're right.
He stepped off the bullhead with just a simple bag, filled with a few clothes and a book.
Ozpin: hello Young Mr. L/N, how was your flight?
The boy shrugged, looking down at the ground.
Ozpin: let me take you to your room, I believe you will have a good time, though be aware that you have an initiation tomorrow, nothing difficult.
He remained silent following Ozpin and Glynda.
Ozpin: I'm also glad you came in time for the field trip to the forest of forever fall. Sap is needed for pancakes at times, now Y/N, do you like pancakes?
Y/N: sometimes.
Glynda slowed down and walked next to Y/N.
Glynda: you're a shy boy aren't you?
They walked into Beacon, passing classrooms, filled with students.
Glynda: you'll start this two days from now, Initiations can surprisingly take a lot out of you.
They made it to the dormitories, where all the teams would sleep and prepare. One of the doors opened with a long ponytailed girl in high heels and a white dress.
Ozpin: hello Ms. Schnee, how have your classes been.
Weiss: oh fine, thank you for asking Professor Ozpin.
Ozpin: would you mind walking with our new student to the dorm all the way down on the left, it's his first day and meeting others always helps with first day jitters, I know I had them.
Weiss: sure thing, come on new kid.
Y/N followed Weiss down the hall, heading to the dorm.
Glynda: there's something about him, seems like a very nice boy, just incredibly quiet.
Ozpin: he'll come out of that shell eventually.
Weiss: so what's your name?
Y/N: Y/N.
Weiss: well Y/N, I'm Weiss, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company.
Y/N remained silent as he stayed behind her.
Weiss: if you don't mind me asking, what kind of a Faunus are you?
Y/N shrugged his shoulders, he didn't know what kind, he just knew what he could become.
Weiss: I see, well don't worry, I know some people that can help you with that....well this is the dorm, do you have your key.
Y/N reached into his pocket and pulled out a key, he put it in the hole and opened the door to see one bedroom and one desk with a computer.
Weiss: I hope you enjoy your stay at Beacon.
Weiss walked off with her heels clicking through the hall, Y/N went into the room and put his bags down. He unzipped one and pulled out an empty picture frame and put it on the desk.
Y/N: making friends....right mom?
He sat down at the desk and went on his scroll, looking at the time of his initiation.
Y/N: twelve pm....that's not too bad.
He put the scroll on the desk and walked over to his bed and closed his eyes, going to sleep within seconds.
Timeskip two hours.
Him sleeping was interrupted by the sound of pounding on his door. He got up and held his head, he was sleeping hard. He walked over to the door and opened it, the light shining into his dark room.
????: hi my name is Jaune, leader of team JNPR, as you can see.
????: hi, I'm Nora.
????: Lie Ren, but you can call me Ren.
?????: I'm Pyrrha.
Y/N: hi.
Jaune: we just wanted to stop by and welcome you, and good luck with your initiation tomorrow.
They all walked down the hall, entering their dorm, Y/N closed his door and went right back into his bed to try and sleep again.
Timeskip to the next morning
Y/N woke up at 7 am, holding his head as the sun shined in through his window. He got up to the point where he was sitting on his bed. He sat there for a few seconds before standing up and walking into the shower. He took off his shirt, revealing scars on his back and chest.
Y/N: new home I guess.
He jumped in the shower and quickly finished, walking out of the bathroom and grabbed some clothes from his bag. He threw them on and walked down stairs to the lunch room where everyone was eating breakfast, looked to be breakfast burritos and hash browns.
Y/N jumped in line and got his food and sat down at the emptiest table he could find and start eating.
Cardin and his gang were eyeing the new student, knowing that he's a Faunus, they wanted an easy target, and what's easier than the anti social new kid?
Y/N got up with his tray and put it on top of the trash can and walked out of the cafeteria with his hands in his pocket.
Yang: who's the new kid?
Weiss: did you not here a word of what I said yesterday?
Blake: something something new kid, looks like CRDL is already eyeing fresh meat.
Pyrrha: I hope he doesn't take the abuse from them, he seems so harmless.
Jaune: we'll just have to see.
Timeskip 5 hours.
Intercom: may I have your attention please, a new student will be having his initiation today, if you're interested, go to the cafe and watch.
Y/N walked to his initiation spot and was greeted by Ozpin.
Ozpin: hello Y/N, how is your first day so far?
Y/N shrugged his shoulders.
Ozpin: may you please stand on one of these pads?
Y/N looked at the pads and stepped on one.
Ozpin: you must find a relic, bring it back to this cliff, then you will be an official student of Beacon.
The pad immediately launched off with Y/N soaring through the sky.