Classes

3rd POV
Y/N was sleeping peacefully in his bed until the alarm started to go off, he put the pillow over his head trying to block it out until finally he just smashed it. He got up and sat on his bed, holding his head.
Y/N: ugh.
He looked over at the empty picture frame and sighed, he then got up and grabbed a pair of clothes and went into the bathroom. He walked out of the bathroom with his clothes on and started to make his way to class. Y/N made it to his first class, it was Port's.
Port: hello young Mr. L/N.
Y/N acknowledged Port and waved before sitting down in the back of the class away from everyone else.
Port: everyone take out your books and turn to page 245, I need you to read the question on the Nevermore.
Nora: where is a Nevermore most durable?
Port: it's not a difficult question.
Pyrrha: the chest, many would assume the head thanks to its armor plating so the hunter would go for another part, maybe for the heart.
Port: correct Ms. Nikos. If you payed attention to Y/N's initiation all of you would know it's the toughest spot, now next question.
Jaune: why are Beowulves the most territorial Grimm?
After listening to the questions and some stories from Port, the bell rang, letting everyone know their next class was starting soon.
Y/N stood up and walked out of the room before anyone could get up, his next class was Oobleck.
Oobleck: alright class, today we are talking about the history of Remnant, anyone here think they know it? What about you Mr. L/N? Do you know about the history?
Y/N shrugged his shoulders.
Oobleck: please answer this, what was the first Kingdom that suffered a Grimm attack?
Y/N: don't know, I only know what made the Grimm first come around.
Oobleck: that....isn't in any of our books...would you mind telling us?
Y/N: the Kaiju, the God's created humanity, the dark brother created the Grimm that attack the humans, the dark brother knew if the Grimm were created, the humans could be controlled like cattle, since he knew humans can think. By pure accident humans created Kaiju, powerful creatures that cared for nothing but death and destruction. Their own creations turned on them, then all the Kaiju went dormant, waiting to be reawakened.
Everyone looked at Y/N.
Oobleck: may I ask your source?
Y/N: my mother told me about it, used to tell me the story of the Kaiju before I went to bed.
Oobleck: I see, well students that's something.
Some of the students began to laugh, with the exception of RWBY and JNPR, but Y/N looked confident in his answer.
The class ended about forty five minutes later. Y/N stood up and left to go to lunch with some of his other class mates. He once again sat alone, CRDL going to make their move.
Cardin grabbed Y/N's shoulder and put him to the ground, everyone turned to look at the floored Faunus. Y/N went to get up but was kicked in the chest.
Cardin: come on Faunus!
Cardin and the other members of his team continued to hit him. Y/N's spines began to exert heat, but they quickly cooled down, last thing he wanted to do were to kill these people. Jaune got up and put his hand on Cardin's shoulder.
Jaune: come on he did nothing.
Cardin decked Jaune in the mouth and went to kick Y/N, who caught his kick.
Cardin: what?
Y/N pushed Cardin to the ground, making him hit his head on the table.
Y/N got up and punched Russel square in the face, then walked over to Jaune and helped him up. The other members of CRDL just went to the ground, they didn't want to get hit like Russel.
Jaune: here I tried to help you.
Y/N: you did.
Y/N walked out of the cafe and went to Glynda's class.
Glynda: what are you doing here?
Y/N: wanted away from people, this seemed ideal.
Glynda: alright.
Y/N sat down and just closed his eyes, up until the bell rang and people walked in.
Glynda: alright Class I'm Mrs. Goodwitch and I'll be teaching how to fight, I want to look into more of what you can do, first is Russel and Ruby.
Cardin: Mrs, Russel has a broken jaw and a concussion.
Glynda: what happened?
Nora: Y/N decked him! They had him on the ground and he just punched hard, man CRDL sunk fast!
Glynda: I see....Y/N, would you care to demonstrate more?
Y/N: uh sure.
Glynda: Pyrrha Nikos, would you like to be his sparring partner?
Pyrrha: uh sure.
She got into the ring with Y/N.
Pyrrha: don't hold back.
Y/N: I may have too.
She launched at Y/N with her shield out front, Y/N clenched his fist and unleashed his punch, heavily denting Pyrrha's shield and sending her to the other side of the arena.
Pyrrha: what the?
Y/N's spines started to turn blue, but he just shot a small ball of energy, making sure she didn't get hurt. Pyrrha jumped over it and sliced Y/N across the chest, cutting his shirt, though his skin quickly healed.
Y/N: been a while since that happened.
Pyrrha: what?
Y/N: sorry.
He grabbed her shield and threw it at her, making sure he didn't hurt her horribly, but enough to get her aura in the red.
Pyrrha: good round.
Y/N: thanks for the fun.
Class ended, and Y/N decided to leave Beacon for the night.
Timeskip
Y/N was walking along the coast, feeling the breeze. Over head birds were flying, as if they were fearing something. Team JNPR and RWBY were walking into the city and they heard the sound of panic, they ran to the coast to see a giant bulge.

 Team JNPR and RWBY were walking into the city and they heard the sound of panic, they ran to the coast to see a giant bulge

They looked to see Y/N in the water walking towards the bulge.
Ruby: get away!
Y/N's fists tightened, steam was coming from his spines and the water around him. The area around him heated up.
Y/N: GRAAAAAAAAAOOOOOONK!
He roared out at the bulge in the ocean.
Pyrrha: what?
Y/N's skin began to harden and scales began to form, he turned grey and his teeth became sharper. He screamed out as he transformed, growing larger and his face becoming longer. The shadow of a colossal creature was over the teams and buildings.
Yang: what....is that?

??????: SKREEEEEEEEEEONK!