Christmas

Camilla's pov
Its Christmas I woke up a lot of people in slytherin went back home.. I'm glad about that... Even draco did.. He told me that he would,miss me a lot... Draco has been overprotective over me.. I wonder why? I opened my gifts a book from hermione.. Candy from Ron... And a music box from harry.... Then I opened a big one it was from draco and a note was attached to it. Merry Christmas princess I miss you.. It was. A red dress... It looked like a dress that Muggles wear to prom... I smiled and opened one from Mrs wealsey.. Its a pink sweater witha big c on it I smiled and slipped it on... I headed down to breakfast barely anyone was at the slytherin table so I decided to sit with harry... " merry Christmas" harry said I hugged him.."lets eat" Ron said... We started to eat... I undid my hair and it fell down... I missed draco... Do I love him.. I laughed at the thought.. I walked to the library,and turned ina book.... Then I walked to my dorm and took a shower and changed back into my,outfit that I wore before and ate some,of my candy.. Thier was a package on my bed.. No name... I thought I opened the small package... It was... A bracelet that had charms on it.... A flower and moon and wand and a broom.. I smiled ....

Draco's pov
I have missed Camilla so much
I talked to father a lot about her.. I smiled today I'm going back to Hogwarts I can't wait to see her... I smiled and found her... I ran up to her " draco your back" she said.. " I have missed you" I said.... She smiled " thank you for my present" she said I looked down... She was wearing a bracelet that I did not give to her.. Did something happened when I was gone... " where did you get that" I asked " I got it for Christmas " she said " from who" I asked... " I dont know there was no name" she said.." Good" I whispered ..." So how are you" she asked " great" man I stared at her lips wanting to snog the living daylights at of her.... I just hade to wait I have to be more older and wiser... I thought ... She smiled.. We walked into our common room... " draco you know owls are coming up" she said. " yeah what about it" I asked " well I was wondering if you would,like to study with me for them" I gave a big smile... " I would love to" I said... I picked her up and she giggled...