1. First Day At UA!

Katoi was sitting at her desk in her classroom when suddenly a boy with spiky blonde hair kicked the door open, surprising her greatly. "Jesus can you not?" She mumbled, the boy picked up on that and sent a deathly glare her way, causing shivers to travel down her spine. "The fuck was that?" He questions, though he knew what she said. 

"N-Nothing! S-Sorry!" Katoi answers as she looks away from him and sweatdropping. "Sorry, my ass..." The boy grumbled before sitting down and putting his feet on the desk. Katoi decided to lay back a little bit, her light blue hair rested on her shoulders as she leaned back. "I don't understand how I got in this school above all of those other amazing people that took the entrance exam..." She muttered, she continued muttering for a little bit, forgetting she was in school. 

"Oi! Shut the hell up! You sound like shitty Deku mumbling like that!" The boy snapped, Katoi jumped and immediately apologized with an "Agh! I'm Incredibly sorry! I didn't mean to inconvenience you!"

"Whatever, just don't do it again."

'Now you sound like my mom' "Okay! Sorry, again.."

"I already forgave you! You don't need to apologize again!"

"Oh! Sorry..."

He facepalmed and turned back around to face the front, soon a dark blue haired guy walked in and almost immediately started lecturing the hedgehog-haired male about putting his feet on the desk. Katoi tried her best not to laugh at the situation.

More people began coming in and Katoi became tenser and tenser, everyone had looked cool and seemed to be very extroverted. 'I could never be close to their level...' She states inwardly, sweatdropping about interacting with people who she could never match up to.

After Aizawa's speech about going to the courtyard

Katoi doesn't, and never did, like the locker room. She began walking toward it and sweatdropped as she opened the door, she wasn't confident in her body at all. She walked inside the locker room, finding her stuff and changing as fast as she possibly could. She walked to the courtyard and stood there, she was among the first students to be out because she wanted to get out of there so much.

Katoi sighed, kicking the dirt a bit before shutting her eyes. 'I'm glad, I drunk a gallon of water before this and I need release...' She thinks.

tiny time skip brought to you by Bakugo in a onesie

Once everyone was gathered Aizawa began telling us what was gonna happen. When Katoi heard that the last place would be expelled she was absolutely horrified, 'Oh god, I'm probably the worst out of everybody! I'm gonna get expelled!' she inwardly says. 'I'm gonna have to strategize to win some of this...'

After, what Katoi had heard his name was Bakugo, demonstrated the ball throw with his quirk we got straight to business. (My dirty mind can't take it but I'm leaving it in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Up first was the 50-meter dash, 'Should I use my water under my feet to go faster? Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do...'

Katoi waited until her turn, everyone was so much better than her! How would she be able to do this? She had no idea if she would win or not, she was nervous. Her turn rolled up and she got ready to run at the starting line with Uraraka, she activated her quirk and water circled around her. The robot said 'Go!' and the water went under her and she traveled as fast as she could, she managed to get 6.58 seconds, Uraraka getting 7.15 seconds.

Yes! She had done it but she had more to go, next up was the grip strength. Katoi gripped the scale (thing) as hard as she could with the help of some frozen water, getting a mere 64.5 kg. She looked at Shoji and looked at his scale, only to see 540.0, her eyes widened and she quickly looked away. 'HOW?!'

Now was the standing long jump, (Can you tell I've looked at the wiki?) Katoi thought about what to do, she settled on just basically doing the same thing as she did in the 50-meter dash but jumping and the water rising her. She did exactly that and cleared the sandbox, she smiled, she seemed to have been doing good!

The repeated side-steps was annoying, Katoi did it normally.

Now was the ball throw, Katoi had watched Midoriya throw the ball, she was clearly intimidated. How could she upstage that?! 'wait I know! I could make a giant hand out of slightly evaporated water (So she can save water) and throw the ball using that! I'm a genius!' She stepped up to the plate, she activated her quirk and formed a large hand out of the slightly evaporated water and throw as hard as she could. She got a high number (That I don't feel like thinking up) that she was proud of. 'I don't think I'm gonna get expelled!' she inwardly says.

I'm excited about this story! I feel good about it!

-Author-chan outie!

lmao I hate myself for saying outie XD