CHAPTER TWO.

1991DREAMY JONES

1991
DREAMY JONES.

"DESPERATE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES."

"Doesn't this sound magnificent Dreamy?" Jeff asked that afternoon as she and Andre sat in his office. He chuckled absent mindedly. "I want them."

"I mean y-yeah, it sounds great and all...but are you sure Jeff?" Dreamy asked quirking her eyebrow up in confusion. "These guys have literally no one to represent them, no manager, no anything to be precise."

"When something sounds that good, you can't pass it up." Andre spoke making Dreamy avert her dark brown eyes over to him. "I know you know what I mean." He smirked at her tauntingly.

"Exactly," Jeff spoke with authority as he stood pacing back and forth, "and I couldn't stand the thought of republic picking them up." He spoke referring to their rivals, republic records.

"Yeah.." Dreamy mumbled thinking about when she worked with them only six months ago before getting laid off.

"But, Dreamy has a point. These men have no management or industry training at all. How would we get them that?" He spoke once more pondering. A small silence filled the room as the three of them contemplated silently.

"How about.." Andre started a few moments later, "I get Louie to line up some of the best management teams in New York and the boys choose their pick...once they're signed of course."

"That sounds amazing, Andre." Jeff complimented a small smile gracing his face. "Well, Dreamy you're A&R too, what do you think?"

Dreamy looked between the two. She hated when Andre always tried to get the upper hand on her. She put on her best smile, gritting her teeth in the process before looking over at Andre. "That's a great idea, Andre. I'm with it one-hundred percent."

"Thank you, Dreamy." He said stifling a confident laugh.

"Great! We're all on the same page. Andre, call the boys let them know we want dinner with them tomorrow."

"On it boss."

"Laura, contact driver tell him I'll need him tomorrow night around five." He said before picking up the phone to dial the front desk and then hanging it up.

"Dreamy...I'm gonna need you to handle my three o'clock appointment. I got business with some investors in Queens."

"Alright." She obliged grabbing the folder from him reading over the name Guy. "I got 'cha."