Chapter One

You were bored out of your mind, you had already made your video for the day and you really didn't have the energy to make another one, but still you wanted to do something.

You thought maybe making some new friends? New people to talk to meant more people who message you, and you become less bored.

You were a part of many different discord servers, so randomly choosing one. You began to DM people.

You usually didn't get any good replies, the odd 'hey' and 'how are you?'. They were just dry and boring conversations.

"Hm, Zuckles? Interesting username." You whispered out loud.

You DMed him.

(username): hey

Zuckles: hey good lookin' what's cookin?

(username): that's honestly the best response i've gotten so far.

Zuckles: I'm honoured

(username): the name's (Y/N), we're friends now. deal with it.

Zuckles: Fine by me, I'm Mason.

(username): i'm extremely fucking bored so im finna call you.

(username) started a call

"Hello?" He said as he picked up the call.

"Hi!" You greeted back.

You two talked back and forth about stupid shit, but you seemed to hit it off pretty well!

"I have a bunch of bitchass friends whom I love very dearly. Wanna meet em'? I'm sure they'd like you." Mason asked.

"Damn, sure!" You said excitedly.

He added you to a group DM, full of a bunch of new people you presumed were his "bitchass friends."

You were sort of nervous to meet these people, you weren't good with big groups.

But the call started, and you had already gotten yourself into this. No backing out now.

You began reading through the usernames added to the DM.

SwaggerSouls

Fitz

McCreamy

JohnOnTheRadio

There were more but those were the only ones who picked up the call.

"The fuck do you want Mason." You heard a thick New Zealand accent speak.

"Who's this? A gamer girl?" Another voice spoke.

"H-hi." You stuttered out.

"It is a gamer girl!" The same voice exclaimed. "I'm Swagger. Pleased to meet you."

"I-I'm (username), just call me (Y/N)." You responded.

"Yeah, this is (Y/N), she forced me into being friends with her, but it's cool." Mason said.

"Well (Y/N), nice to meet you. I'm Jay." The guy called McCreamy said.

"And I'm Toby!" The JohnOnTheRadio guy added.

"Hopefully we'll all be good friends." Mason said.