Giving It A Chance

PROLOGUE

 Sabrina

He said he thinks I'm cute. And all I could think about was... are you out of your mind? He's the first person who told me that. And what made it even more impossible to believe is that he's Jake. The cool, handsome, famous football player Jake. He was so kind to me and gave me those smiles that made my heartbeats stop. He made me feel special, I fell in love with him... and eventually got my heart broken. It was back in high school and I was young, foolish and got easily tricked by his charming smiles. He made me believe that he actually liked me, but then I saw him kissing another girl. Who am I kidding? A boy like him would never want me- a simple and unpopular girl. 

I'd be lying if I say I don't like him anymore. It's been six months already and we're in college now. Unfortunately, we both attended the same university. 

And while I was still on the process of moving on, I met Rob. He's gorgeous but the kind of boy who doesn't want the attention. Because of his looks, a lot of girls are attracted to him but he always brush them off. He loves music and he has a band, he rarely talks to other people other than his band mates and a very few friends including me. I accidentally met him in when he caught me staring at Jake while he was on a practice and I ended up telling him the story even though we're completely strangers at that time.

"How pathetic. You should get over him." He said. I gave him a sad smile,

"I know right. But I don't know. It's really hard for me to forget about that douche. I loved him, and I think I still love him."

***

I'll upload/update the first chapter next week :))

and btw, if anyone could make a banner/book cover, whatever you call it for this story, I'll gladly appreciate it and dedicate a chapter to you :D