Chapter One

Chapter One

Boring lectures on a rainy day makes me want to just sleep even if I'm in a middle of a class. I barely had sleep last night, I knew it was a bad idea going to my cousin Meryl's party on a weekday night. But she insisted I must come and I can't say no to her. I almost went home right after arriving to her party. It's because I saw him. That douche. And of course he's enjoying the party, he loves party. He wants the crowd especially the girls who desperately want to have his attention and who knows what they're up to. Our eyes met and he quickly averted his eyes, faster than mine because I was just about to the the same thing. Then he turned his attention back to the blonde in front of her, whispering something that caused her to giggle. Disgusted, I quickly turned around heading towards the door. There was still a pang of pain and jealousy every time I see him with another girl. But I guess the odds weren't really in my favor, because just as I was about to exit, Meryl spotted me and made me stay the night, saying I was being such a killjoy.

"Oh come on Sab, I want you to enjoy the party so stop sulking in there!" Meryl whined and started dragging me out of my seat in the corner. I guess she was a bit drunk by that time. I just stood in the middle, motionless and feeling like a complete idiot. It was about eleven in the evening when I got home, thanks to my friend Alison who gave me ride back home. 

"What's the matter? you've been staring outside the window the whole time." Alison who was sitting right beside me distracted me from my thoughts. 

"Don't tell me it's about last night when you saw him?" She added and I didn't say anything. 

"I knew it! oh my god you really have to get over that guy. It's been what? Like six months already!" She continued her monologue as I didn't give any reply, I knew what she was saying is right. 

"Stop it Alison. You now it's not that easy." Of course it isn't that easy. He was my first love and I believed he was not going to hurt me and that he loves me so much. It's just so hard for me to accept the fact that it's over. I think I won't be able to forget about him, I still have the necklace he gave me as a gift on my sixteenth birthday. There is no way I could just throw that precious thing, It held a lot of memories. 

"Whatever. Anyway let's go get some lunch, if you haven't noticed, the lecture's already over. You weren't even listening to what the teacher said." 

"Tell me you weren't doing the same." knowing Alison, she also hates boring lectures. She smiled and pulled me out of the room.

We were walking down the almost deserted hall when Alison stopped walking. "What?" I asked. "I think I forgot my notebook. I'll be right back!" She went back to the classroom and I was left there in the hall standing alone. While I was waiting for her to get back, I took my phone out and checked the time. 12:02 in the afternoon, I was already hungry.

"Excuse me, can I ask something?" I looked up from my phone, the one who asked was tall, with brown hair and he was carrying a guitar. He was gorgeous and I hate to admit it that he reminds me of Jake. They were about the same height and they both have the same hair color. I really have to stop these stupid feelings for him. 

"I'm not yet familiar around here, do you know where room 105 is?" He asked, looking at me with those gray eyes, unlike Jake's which are light brown.

"The music room? It's on the second floor, turn left right after you climbed the stairs. It's the last room down the hallway." I explained as I pointed at the stairs. He gave me a smile, "Thank you." He said and then walked away. 

"Who is he?" Alison came back, eyeing me suspiciously. 

 "I don't know. Just asking for some directions." 

"He's gorgeous Sab! ohmygod I have to know his name." And there goes Alison again, she gets easily  attracted to cute and handsome boys. 

We headed to the cafeteria and bought lunch. "Have you heard that Jake and Sarah are dating?" I heard someone behind me say, I automatically looked at Alison who just shrugged. 

Who's Sarah? 

And it was like my question was answered right away. Sitting on the table that was nearby is none other than the douche. But what caught my attention was the girl beside him, she must be Sarah. But I was really surprised, she didn't look like any of Jake's past girls- except for me because I am totally not the kind of girl who wears make up and skimpy clothes. She was simple, not wearing any make up and was just wearing a plain black shirt and skinny jeans. But I have to admit she's beautiful, simple yet stunningly beautiful. I looked away, not wanting to feel more jealousy.

Maybe he's serious with this one? or not, just like what he did to me. 

But I know Jake, he's not going to play his games on an an innocent girl, he does flings with girls who are willing. But I think Sarah was not that type of girl, she's simple and looks innocent... just like me who got her heart broken. But he was serious with me back then, I know he loved me. Ugh, I have to stop it, why am I even comparing myself to her? I'm nothing like her. 

Just what games are he playing at now? Then the words he said to me before suddenly came back,

"You're the only one I've ever been serious with. You're the first one I fell in love with. I love you and it's never gonna change."  

 ***

first chapter! :) tell me what you think :D