Straight boy (smut)

PLEASE READ THIS Ok so basically this is kinda of an AU where they're still youtubers and stuff but Troye doesn't think he's gay (but everyone can see that he is) and Tyler's crushing on him and everyone knows except Troye.

Tyler's P.O.V

The music was pounding in my head as I danced with all my friends. It was Zalfies 3 year anniversary today and we had decided to celebrate by going clubbing. Troye and I had flown over to the UK to visit the British crew a few weeks ago and tonight was our last night here. I was going to miss all of them but especially Troye. I was hooked on that boy and everyone realised, even the fans, except him. It was heartbreaking watching him flirt with girls and say he was straight then discreetly check out a guys ass while he thought no one was looking. Could he be any more obvious?

"Tylaaaah," Slurred Zoë, slinging her arm round my waist, "How are ya boy?" She was clearly smashed but I let it slide. It was her celebration.

"Dying for a drink," I replied. My flight wasn't until 3pm but I couldn't afford to miss it as I had some vital meeting when I got back.

"Aww Ty have one drink it'll be fineeee."

"Zo, we both know that if I have one drink I'll end up having more," I said, firmly steering the drink that she was trying to get me to take away from me.

"Fine," She pouted for a moment before erupting in giggles and tugging my arm, "Come dance!" I semi reluctantly let her pull me back into the middle of the dance floor as some chart topping pop song came on. We danced for a bit and eventually Troye and Marcus came over.

"Tilly I'm tired," Moaned Troye, leaning his head on my shoulder. I felt a shiver go through me when he draped his arms around me.

"Ok babe," I said, putting my arm round his waist.

"Don't call me babe," He mumbled, despite not making any move to break our embrace.

"Sorry babe," I laughed, then looked at Zoë and the others who had now found us, "We're gonna head off now. In case we don't see you tomorrow see you in a few months!"

"No we'll be awake!" protested Niomi feebly. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you will." We both went around the group, hugging each of them in turn.

"Have fun with Troye tonight," Zoë whispered cheekily in my ear and I glared at her. She was always teasing me about my crush on him and it ranged from subtle hints to him about me to innuendos and it was making me regret telling her.

"God I hate you sometimes."

"Well you gotta tell him one day."

"He's not gay."

Zoë raised her eyebrows and didn't bother replying. We both knew that wasn't true. In fact everyone did.

"Ty? You coming?" Asked Troye. I shot one more withering look at Zoë and turned around, plastering a fake smile onto my face.

"Sure babe! Bye guys!" They all said their final goodbye as we struggled through the mass of people still dancing despite the late hour. At last we managed to get outside to where the row of taxis were waiting. I gave the driver the name of our hotel and we got in the back.

"So get any guys numbers?" I asked innocently.

"Tyler how many times do I have to fucking tell you?" He grumbled. I giggled and buried my face in his neck and rubbed small circles into his hand.

"Really," I breathed and felt him shiver, "So you don't find me attractive at all?"

"Please no PDA in the car," called the driver from the front of the car, "It's not," he cleared his throat awkwardly, "It's just a rule." Troye quickly pushed me away and I smirked at him. He glared at me and mouthed fuck off. I smiled innocently and winked at him. This was not over.