Personal assistant (smut)

"Are you Mr Oakley's new PA?" the receptionist asked, smiling brightly. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Tyler Oakley was a rich and famous businessman, well known for his ruthless yet charming negotiation skills and many flings with both male and female celebrities. I wasn't sure how I landed this job, I had been working in one of his side businesses when I was suddenly called up for an interview. The next day I was told to pack up my things in my office and go to Tyler's office. I'd never even met the guy.

"Ty your new Assistant is here."

"Send him in. I just can't wait to meet him." That unmistakable seductive purr drifted through the speaker. The girl tutted and replied.

"Ty, play nice." She warned.

"I always do Zoë," My eyes widened at his suggestive tone and I fiddled with the hem of my shirt nervously. The girl, Zoë, beamed at me and gestured for me to go through.

"Have fun." She muttered as I opened the door. I stepped inside the room and closed the door behind me, immediately cutting out the background noise from outside. I surveyed the room quickly, taking in the black leather sofa and coffee table to my left and the dark oak desk in front of the window. Tyler stood behind it with his back to me, looking out over the city below. His figure was outlined by the sunset and his suit showed off his wealth. Overall, he pulled off the dramatic, mysterious business man look well.

"Erm, Mr Oakley?" I asked tentatively, "My name is Troye Mellet and I'm your new personal assistant."

"Hello Troye," he said coldy, his voice very different to how it had sounded a few minutes ago to Zoë, "Take a seat," it sounded more like an order then an offer so I obliged, seating myself in the plush armchair opposite his desk. "Not there. The sofa."

The sofa? If he was trying to make this a casual interview refusing to look at me wasn't really helping. Regardless of that, I sat down on the sofa, too tense to lean back and relax. After what seemed like forever he turned and strolled over to me. I knew how attractive he was obviously but somehow seeing him in person made him look so much better. The light from the window cast forbidding shadows over his face, defining his impeccable face. His blue-green eyes shone out, although they seemed darker then pictures and videos had shown. Tyler came and sat down next to me, close enough that our legs touched. I tried to get rid of the very unprofessional thoughts in my head and focus on what I had rehearsed to say.

"Do you have any questions you'd like to ask me, Mr Oakley?"

"Yes. What am I exactly meant to do with you?" His question brought me up short.

"Didn't you hire me?"

"No. I think my advisors decided I would benefit from a bit of help around my office. It can get very... wild sometimes," Had he moved closer to me or was it just my imagination?

"Well I think I'm just around to run errands and things" I suggested. Maybe I could convince him I had no real purpose and just hang around ogling him everyday while earning a small fortune.

"Surely if your my personal assistant," he whispered, brushing his hand lightly against my cheek, "Your meant to help me with personal problems." My pulse quickened at his suggestive voice and innuendo. What was he doing? It was almost as if he was trying to turn me on- fuck. He placed a hand on my thigh and rubbed it gently. Lust pooled into my lower stomach as I sat there, unable to break away from his gaze. I opened my mouth to speak but he pressed his forehead to mine causing the words to die in my throat.

"Don't say anything." He whispered, his breath sending shivers down my spine. Slowly he started kissing me, softly at first until he realised that I wasn't responding and bite my lip to get a reaction out of me. My lips parted automatically and he entered my mouth, deepening the kiss. This wasn't right. I may have had a crush on him but he was my boss before anything else. But instead of pulling away I found myself kissing him back hungrily. He pushed me down onto my back and broke away to tear my shirt open. I made noise of protest and tried to sit up but he pushed me down and continued until my chest and stomach were completely exposed. His eyes racked my chest greedily and I reached up to tear his shirt to but he stopped them before I could touch him.