Even At Your Craziest

Sungjae POV

I'm about to shoot my new CF when my phone rings. It's Joyiah..

Sungjae: Yeoboseyo? Joyiah?

Then I suddenly hear her sobs.

Sungjae: Why? What happened?

Joy: I'm hurt. *sobs* because I read in IG.. *sobs* that you don't *sobs* deserve me.. *sobs*

Sungjae: Aigoo. I told you not to read comments in social media right? Because you'll get hurt even when you already know that whatever they say against you my feelings for you will never change. Araso?

Joy: They also said that I'm not beautiful.

She's like a child telling me everything she read.

Staff: Sungjae-ssi, we're about to start the shoot.

Sungjae: Joyiah, baby, please stop reading comments from now on. Arasso?  My shoot is about to start. I'll call you later, okay?

Joy: Oh I'm sorry love I forget about your shoot today I should've not bug you about this non sense. You might worry about me.

Sungjae: I understand love. I know you're very busy preparing for your concert in Japan. And I like it whenever you're being transparent with. Stay the same okay?

Joy: Awww. Good luck in your shoot oppa.

Sungjae: Thank you. I'll go ahead okay? Rest and eat something delicious. I love you. Bye.

Joy: I love you too baby. Bye. I'm sorry for disturbing you.

Sungjae: Ughhh. Don't be sorry. Love you beautiful. Bye.

I hang up.

Now, she's being sorry because she thinks that she disturbed me. This Aegi, really?

Joy's PoV

I forgot that Sungjae has a shoot today. I hope that he will do well. He really makes me feel better always. I hope I'm not a burden to him.

Today, is our rest day before going to Japan. I will just hang out in my room all day I want to rest. Hopeful wishing that Sungjae will finish early so I can see him today. I might not see him for a couple of days. 🙁

Someone's knocking on my door.

Irene: Joyiah, theres a delivery man outside looking for you. Did you order something?

Joy: I didn't unnie. I will check it out.

I went outside to check what Irene unnie is talking about.

Delivery Man: Miss Park Soyoung?

Joy: Anyeong. Yes, that's me.

DM: This is for you. From 6SJ.

Joy: Oh really?

DM: Dont worry its already paid.

He smiled.

DM: I think he likes you that much.

I smiled at him too.

He hand me different bags of food. And lastly a bouquet of flowers.

Awwww. He really knows how to make me happy.

Joy:  Thank you ajhussi!

DM: You're welcome!

Seulgi: Joyiah, that's a lot!

Wendy: You ordered all of that?

Yeri: You might be so affected of those comments ah. Stress eating?