4

seorin and jimin were ex crushes.

everyone in school knew they were in love with each other except for themselves.

those fools were clueless.

"jimin from maths!" seorin cooed loudly.

"seorin from chemistry!" jimin called back.

"i think we need a new nickname for the both of us." seorin suggested.

"no shit sherlock." jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

"how about i call you 'jiminie'?" seorin flashed her signature smile, causing jimin to melt.

"s-sure. and i call you 'yoonie'." jimin smiled.

"that's cute! i love it already.." seorin smiled back at the flushing red boy.

"where should we go jiminie?" seorin said as she clutched onto jimin's hoodie.

"hm, how about that park we used to go a while ago." he suggested.

"oh! that place! i remember where it was. follow me!" seorin ran cheerfully causing jimin to let out a soft chuckle.

"wait up!" jimin panted as he tried to catch up.

"slowpoke!!" seorin jokingly stuck her tongue out.

"i can't believe we're here again." seorin sighed.

"yeah, i miss this place." jimin smiled, flashbacks coming across his mind.

"wanna sit on the swing, yoonie?" jimin extended his hand to hold seorin's.

somehow that nickname made seorin feel butterflies on her stomach.

"s-sure. my pleasure." seorin stuttered before taking jimin's hands in hers.

why am i like this?
seorin thought to herself