10 - end

years and years and years later ~

seorin gulped loudly as she clutched the hem of her white dress.

"i-it's the day." she trembled.

"yes, honey. you can do it!" kim seokjin, her bestfriend encouraged her.

"yes. i can do it." seorin sighed.

the door opened, revealing guests, family members and friends.

seorin made her way to hall, smiling sweetly.

"you look as beautiful as ever, love." jimin said to the girl beside him.

"thank you, jiminie." the girl beside him pecked his cheek.

"i pronounce you, park jimin and kim jin ae, husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride."

tears threatened to fall out of seorin's eyes as she watched her lover married someone else.

oh how she wished that she had never fallen in love with him at the first place.

oh how she wished that they never met.

oh how she wished she would wake up from this nightmare.

oh how she wished she could stop the searing pain in her heart; the stabbing, infernal flames in her heart.

oh how she wished she could just turn back time and tell him how much she loved him.

oh how she wished to hold him one last time.

but she held her tears back and smiled at the groom

"i'm happy, if you're happy." she mouthed to the groom before exiting the venue.

i remember the question i've always been asking myself that i've always failed to answer,
will i ever stop loving you?