Shoss and Latliff Part 3

You woke up to someone moving your hair and kissing your forehead, you smile and move your head up to see if it was ross and it was, he leant further down so he kisses your lips and he says thanks for putting the blanket over last night it would have got cold else. I didn't you say? he looks puzzled for a minute then you say must have been leanne which means she is home. it was both of your last days before you started your new jobs. which means you had to unpack so that you could get some sleep and live as normal as possible as quickly as possible. ross said that he would help out which was good ad then he could lift all the heavy things! next thing we know it's lunch time and we hear the door bell ring! ross says I never knew you had a door bell. that's why you knock knew there was a reason leanne said going to open the door. ryland steps in and says anyone hungry? we all said yes dropped whatever we had went into the living room to sit down and eat. ryland says I don't know what you girls like so I got a mixture. Aw thanks ry leanne said. we ate the food then got back to work and ryland had left by then as he said he had business to sort out.

Later on that evening leanne went to the shops to get some food and at that time you and Ross were in the kitchen when he grabbed your hands and held them tight, he looked into your eyes and said Shannon I've loved you since the moment I saw you from outside the car window. I want us to get to know each other alot better, will you be my girlfriend? you went peachy in the cheeks and said yes you hugged and then kissed. leanne walked through the door and waited ross smiled and leanne brought a bunch of flowers gave them to ross and he turns to you and says these are for you. you knew about this leanne! of course! omg thank you ross I love them. your dead leanne you could if told me! it was a surprise I Wasent going to tell you.

everything was perfect we were best friends with our next door neighbours and your boyfriend was Ross Lynch

sorry it's short but next bit is introducing some new characters :D