Chapter 2

Maddie's P.O.V

So when we got to our hotel room there was a second one connected and Jack made me stay with him because he knows Shawn likes Dani. oh and I should introduce myself! I'm Maddie Dani's twin I have red hair and freckles. Also I like Aaron but only Jack, my brother knows. "Hey!" Aaron said as I was walking to my room. "Oh hi Aaron! What's up?" I asked smiling. "Just unpacking." He said chuckling a bit. "Oh I am too it's so boring!" I laughed as we walked in my room. "Want help?" He asked, smiling. I can't believe he actually wants to hang out and help me. "Sure!" I said with 100 different emotions flying through my body.

Shawn's P.O.V

"Shawn we need to talk to you." Jack G said to me and I walked over. "Yeah?" I asked, confused. "Well you know its obvious you like my my sister, Dani." He said crossing his arms. "And she likes you.." He said, smirking. I stood smiling for a second accepting the fact she likes me. "And?" I smiled wondering why they wanted me still. "If you date her DONT break her. Got it?" Gilinsky said. "Got it!" I said walking away.

So I do have a chance with Dani since she like's me?! I have to talk to her and ask her out before she goes to some random guy.

"Hey Dani! so we're sharing this room?" I asked obviously knowing we are. "Uh yeah I'm pretty sure!" She laughed. I love her laugh so much. "Well by the way your brother told me a secret about you!" I laughed opening the door and grabbing my key. "SHAWN! WHAT SECRET!" She yelled and chased me. "I'll tell you if you stop chasing me!" I laughed not knowing where the hall ends up. She stopped then I stopped. "Okay, Dani. It may be obvious that I like you but your brother told me you liked me too." I said calmly. she just blushed and looked down. "No Dani." I stated and lifted her chin up. "I wanted to know, well, will you maybe, possibly be my girlfriend?" I smiled really big and she just smiled then hugged me. "Yeah I will, you dork!" She said laughing poking me. "Ow!" I exaggerated a lot because it didn't hurt at all. "That didn't hurt you liar!" She said still laughing.

*NEXT DAY*

Jack G's P.O.V

"Great so now my twin has a boyfriend and like a bunch of other people in this world do but me! THIS IS FUN!" Maddie complained. "Hey you'll be fine!" I laughed at how she was laying while in her pajamas. She was at the end of her bed hanging upside down. "No I won't everyone in this world will probably have someone to date but me like look at me I'm a shipwreck!" She said still complaining a lot. "Don't say that! That whole thing is a lie." I said patting my baby sisters head, I call her the baby since she's like 5 minutes after Dani so she's technically the baby. "No, now what you're saying is the complete lie!" She said getting up. "Don't say that or else I will..." I started. "Will what?" She smirked. "Never let you come with us again. "Fine." She said walking in the bathroom. "Hey where's your sister?" Taylor asked walking in the room since I texted him 'hey come hang with me and Mads'. "Rightttttt... there!" I said and she walked in the room. "Hey Mad!" Taylor smiled. She smiled back but it faded rather quickly. "Hey now what's wrong?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Relationships." She said flatly.

Taylor's P.O.V

"Relationships." Maddie said rather flatly. "Huh?" I asked confused. "She thinks one day every single person will have a relationship with someone because she thinks she isn't pretty enough." Jack told me. "Hey you'll be okay if Aaron likes you!" I smiled. "Wait what'd you just say?!" She asked jumping off her bed, smiling. "Aaron likes you?" I said again. "That little..." she started running out of the room. "Okay then..." Jack and I said in unison.

Maddie's P.O.V

"HEY AARON!" I yelled to him from the other end of the hall. "Yeah?" He said walking away from Shawn. "Taylor just told me something." I smiled. "What...?" He said wide eyed. "You like me..." I said then Aaron blushed and looked down. "Hey but!" That caught his attention. "I like you too." I said looking into his eyes. "Really?!" He smiled really big. "Yeah!" I laughed hugging him. "Hey? I was wondering something?" He asked pulling out of the hug. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course Aaron! Now we need to tell Jack." I giggled. "It'll be fineeeee!" He laughed.

"You. Two. Are. So. Cute." Mahogany told Aaron and I and we just laughed. "Anyone want to come in the pool?" Matt asked. "I will!" Aaron, me and a few of the guys said. i sat on the side for a bit. "Come in Maddieeeee!" Dillon whines. "It's cold!" I whined back. "Don't make me throw you in!" Carter yelled. "No please!" I yelled. "Then come in!" Carter yelled back. "Fine!" I said slowly getting in.