Chapter 1

Dani's POV

"Dani Dani Dani wake up Dani Dani Dani." I heard my sister say. "What do you want?" I ask her. "Jack said he wants us downstairs because he has to ask us an important question." She smiled. "Okay let me get dressed I'll be down in a minute." Today I'm wearing a pastel purple croptop with Bitch you killed my vibe on the front, I also have on some white cutoff shorts and pastel purple vans. I put my hair in a messy fishtail and head downstairs. Oh my god I'm so sorry!!!! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dani Gilinsky. I'm 15 years old and I have a twin sister Maddie. That's who woke me up this morning. If you can't already tell my brother is Jack Gilinsky. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you are all probably thinking WOW isn't it awesome to have Jack as your brother? But uh sometimes it is but usually Jack has a BUNCH of boys around. Shawn is my favourite. He's just so cute. So uh yeah let's back to the story. I walk downstairs and standing there is all the MAGcon boys and my sister. " Hey Dani? We were wondering if you wanted to come to MAGcon with us?" Jack asked me. I looked at Maddie and she started bobbing her head up and down I guess she said she was going. "Yeah of course I wanna go!!!!!!" I yelled. Shawn smiled. "C'mon Dani lets go pack!!" My sister Maddie said. We head upstairs. I grab my pink suitcase and start packing clothes for 3 months! After i pack everything i go downstairs and i ask Shawn when we leave " We leave for the airport in 15 minutes." He tells me "okay" I say and head back upstairs to get my suitcase and put it in the van. We drove 20 minutes to the airport and got out tickets. We go inside the plane and i take the first row by the window!! Shawn sits next to me. "hey gurl!" he says to me. "Hey boii" i say back to him. " Im working on somemore songs do u want to hear them?" Shawn asks me. "of course!!" I say. He puts one of his earbuds in my ear. And when he is about to turn it on the fight person says " Please turn off all electronics until further notice." "Ugh!' I say. " Its fine we can wait." Shawn says calmly. After 5 minutes I fall asleep on Shawns shoulder.

15 minuets later

"Dani. Get up its time to get off the plane." I hear Shawn say. "okay" i say back. I stand up and start looking for my bag. " Looking for this?" I hear someone say. I turn around and there is Shawn holing my bag. " Haha yeaa thank you>" i say and reach for the bag. " No im holding it for you. Get on my back im giving you a piggy back ride to the car." He says. So i do as he says and we head to the car. When we got to the hotel we asked Bart whos staying in what room. " Shawn, Dani, Maddie, and Jack G. in one room. Jack J, Taylor, Jacob, and Mahogany in another room. Dillon, Aaron, Carter, Nash and Cam in the other room." Bart says. OH MY LANTA I'm staying in a room with SHAWN MENDES! I say in my mind. We head to the rooms and Maddie and I go in. Jack and Jack are saying something to Shawn.

Shawn's POV

oh my lanta i get to share a room with Dani!! "Shawn come here we have to talk to you." Jack G said