⚠️7⚠️

"I think this is a little too much kook it's just a party." Tae was currently in his bedroom staring at himself in the mirror while Jungkook was sitting on his bed watching Taehyung.(outfit up there👆)

"Oh stop it's perfect." He said adding his adorable bunny smile. "Now are you ready to go?"

"Fine let's get it over with." Following that they both exited the room and made their way to the party.

~~
Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung"

I turned around to see who had called me

Hoseok.. I immediately smiled and made my way to him.

"What are you doing here alone?"

"I wasn't alone, but kookie and Bam wanted to see who could handle more alcohol so.. they're on the couch." We looked over to see both of them passed out on the loveseat Jungkook cuddling with Bam's legs while Bambam's head was hanging off partially.

"Well then..come on." I turned back to Hoseok right before he grabbed my hand and led me to..the stairs? My mind went haywire with thoughts not to mention my heart beat speeding up. 'tae now's your chance tell him how you feel' 'what will I say' I came back to reality when we entered a room. "Sit" he said and of course I obeyed.

"W-what are we going to do?" 'why am I so nervous' 'oh right I'm with with my crush'

"We could talk or play games or something this is my room when I spend the night here with Joon and the guys."

'Talk..okay here's your chance Tae'

"Umm H-Hobi hyung" he hummed in response. "I have something to say." He looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"I-I love you."

3rd POV

Hoseok stayed silent for a bit he knew this was the time to do it causing Tae the least amount of pain. He totally disregarded the feeling of his heart speeding up at those words thinking it was the effect of the alcohol.

⚠️⚠️

Hoseok leaned in capturing Taehyung's lips. The kiss started out innocent until Hoseok's tongue explored further into Tae's mouth a moan slipped past his cherry lips pushing the latter on his back he straddled him not breaking the connection. The older began to trail wet kisses down the youngers jaw line nipping and sucking at the delicate skin leaving brilliant purple marks. Sitting up he removed Taehyung's shirt revealing his honey skin yearning to be marked, he resumed his assault. Soon finding his way to the younger's pink buds swirling his tongue around the left while using his hand on the right catching it between his teeth earning a gasp from the precious boy below him. Groaning at the angelic sounds the boy was making. Hoseok pants began to suffocate his member.

"Hobi~" Tae whined tugging at the older's shirt.

"What is it baby?" He asked seductively yet trying not to coo at the boy.

"Ta-take me." Tae's voice came out a little bit more than a whisper.

"Are you sure baby?" Even though this was the dare he'd be totally fine if he wasn't ready.

"I'm sure hyung." That was all the consent needed. Hoseok pulled him into a heated kiss grinding their lower regions together. His groans and Tae's moans were muffled by the kiss. Catching the latter's bottom lip with his teeth, he tugged on it earning a whimper from him. Pulling away he stripped both of them down to their boxers.

"Can you do daddy a favor and suck him off." He asked while caressing the boys cheek. Tae nodded and got off the bed and onto his knees sitting in front of Hoseok who was now sat on the edge of the queen size.

"Whenever you're ready." He said softly running his hand through the male's silver locks. Tae moved forward his fingers hooking the waist band of his hyung's boxers tugging them down Hoseok lifts himself to make it easier, his member sprang free, the tip grazing the younger's bottom lip which he soon bit after seeing the size. The sight making Hoseok lick his lips unconsciously.  Caressing Tae's hair coaxing him into it the latter finally got the message. Taking ahold of the other's shaft he began stroking him with both hands licking the tip swirling his tongue around the head. Hoseok knew this was the other's first time but it sure as hell didn't feel like it. Taehyung took as much of the older's length as he could gagging everytime it touched the walls of his throat causing Hoseok to release a sexy groan.

"Aagh you're doing so well peach so good ugh~ so good for daddy." Hoseok rubbed his back as encouragement.finally pulling Tae off with a pop. Seeing Tae with saliva dripping down is chin with beautiful cherry swollen lips made him even more eager to see him completely fucked out. he stood up giving Tae a peck on the forehead laying him down on the bed he went to his bedside table opening the drawer taehyung began to whine for his hyung's attention. "Patience baby." Hoseok said, dominance oozing through his words. He quickly pulling out the bottle of clear liquid and hastily went back to the beautiful boy laying with his legs open waiting for his daddy.

"Look at you peach mmh~ just waiting to be filled with daddy's cock." This made the said boy whimper. "Don't worry baby you'll get what you want but for now.. let's get you ready for me hmm."  He immediately sunk a lubed finger into the younger's heat. Gasping Taehyung clenched around Hoseok's finger after a few thrusts he added another digit and began scissoring the boy.

Finally pulling his fingers out Hoseok coated his member in a generous amount of lube.

"Are you ready TaeTae?" He asked positioning himself at the others fluttering entrance. With a small nod from the younger he began pushing his way into the boy.  Hoseok holding himself up, arms either side of Tae's head ducked his head down bringing him into a heated kiss to distract him from the pain. Getting the okay to move Hoseok pulled out and slowly entered the younger picking up his pace.

"You're so tight, you feel so good." "taking my cock so good peach." He groans out. "Look at the way your pretty pink hole  sucks me in deeper."

Thrusting faster he held onto Taehyung's honey thighs. Loving the way his finger tips sunk into them. Tae's moans grew louder as the pace picked up releasing a scream everytime Hoseok's dick massaged his sweet spot.

"Hobi!~~" Tae yelled cumming all over both of them.  Hoseok started thrusting into the now whimpering younger, chasing his release. Feeling Tae clench around him with his legs shaking and starts to close.

"H-hold on peach just a little longer for daddy." Hoseok says grabbing the others legs he holds them open with his hands on the younger's knees. The over stimulation bringing Tae closer to the edge again he clenched even harder around the older's length with a loud moan they both cum. Tae's coming out in spurts onto their chests and stomachs while Hoseok spills his hot seed deep with in the younger's velvety walls, after milking himself he pulled out laying down next to the beautiful male he just owned.

Tae drifted off to sleep in the arms of the man he fell in love with.

Next morning~~
Tae POV

'ugh why is the light so damn bright' peeking through my eyelashes I noticed I wasn't in my room. Immediately sitting up I regretted it because a wave of pain shot through my bottom half.

"Where the hell am I?" I spoke to myself cause obviously no one else was in the room. Memories from the night before spilled into my mind. Feeling the blush spread over my cheeks I grabbed a pillow screaming into it. 'wait where is hyung' I thought putting down the pillow I got off the bed wincing as the pain shoots through my lower back. Finding my clothes by the bed I grabbed them and headed to the bathroom opposite of the bed. After I was done I decided I'd better go home since Hoseok was nowhere to be seen in all the booze and bitches laying around in the rest of the house including the yard.

____________

I tried...hehehe