~28~

"Ah~ right there." Taehyung moaned out."fuck don't stop." currently he was getting a foot massage from his husband.

"Damn can you done it down some." Hoseok sighed.

"What part of don't stop can't you understand!" Taehyung was mad. His feet have been aching all the damn time and finally his husband offers to give him a massage but stood half way through.

"Well it's really hard to give you a foot massage with a painful boner. You just keep moaning."

"Then fuck me already."

"No."

"FUCK MEEEE!"

"TAE STOP-"

"FUCK.ME.YOU.COWARD."

"you're unbelievable, no I will not fuck you, you're seven months pregnant. SEVEN." Taehyung only pouted crossing his arms over his very big belly. He's constantly horny, but Hoseok won't do shit about it.

"I wonder if I got someone else to do it..." Taehyung spoke aloud pretending to think. Hoseok's head snapped in the other's direction.

"Excuse me? What. The.fuck.did.you.just.say?"he asked in disbelief. "You think you could say that shit and get away with it." hoseok laughed out loud. "You want someone else to pleasure you, while your carrying MY fucking child." he approached Taehyung looking very very mad. Taehyung internally smirked knowing he was going to get what he wanted.

"I mean you won't give me what I want, so yeah." the younger said standing up from the recliner he was on, waddling over to the dresser.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok gritted out.

"I got to look good right." he pulled out a pink shirt. "People have pregnancy kinks right-HEY GIVE ME MY PINK SHIRT BACK!"

"Why you don't need it." with that the redhead picked his husband up and brought him to the bed. Setting him down. "You really want pleasure, huh. You'll get it...but I'm not fucking you." in a blink of an eye Taehyung was laying on his back.

"W-what are you doing?" he sounded unsure.

"Giving you what you want." the redhead lift up the over sized shirt revealing the red panties the other was wearing. "Were you gonna let another man see you in these hmm. Such a slut."

"Mm~" Hoseok rubbing the other's clothed cock. Running his long slender fingers all the way to his covered hole. In an instant the panties were gone revealing Taehyung pink cock and pink clenching hole.

"You look delicious love." his hot breath ghosted over his hole. Sticking out his tongue he licked the ring of muscles.

"Ah~Nggh~" the other's body jolted at the contact. Before he knew it he was being eaten out by his husband. Maybe it was his hormones or since its been so long since they had any sexual interaction but Taehyung was extremely sensitive. "Hobi~I'm g-gonna cum!" he whined out as he came on the lower half of his stomach. The redhead looked up smiling at the other.

"You okay now babe?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." Taehyung yawned. Hoseok stood up and laid down with his adorable husband.

"I can't wait till out baby boy's out. So we can make a bigger family." Hoseok said pulling his husband closer to him.

"You just want the sex." Tae laughed.

"Although that may be true, I also want a big family with you." the older said kissing the crown of his head.

"You're so cheesy."

_________________

Small update cause
Cause I don't want to start
The drama yet...it's hard for
Me to write angst but i have to try
😭😭I'm sorry