Explaining the future to past

Storm point of view
I came to pick my celestial ice princess up for our date. I was greeted by the past versions of team natsu and Strauss siblings. I was a little nervous as Natsu had just gotten used to the idea of me dating his daughter. "What is your name kid?" asked past natsu. I started to get nervous "my name is Storm Fullbuster." Then my version of natsu said " don't worry he is a good kid unlike the stripper next to me." My dad was nodding along until the end then he got annoyed and then he just walked to the wall and punched it, just as past erza was about to scold dad for doing that she saw her future self smile and noticed a layer of runes showed up where dad had punched. My girlfriend looked up and noticed where erza was looking and explained " master put runes on the guild thanks to freed with the help of levy,so that way the guild does not get destroyed as easily just by fighting or hitting the wall." Laxus walked out of the office and glared at me and kissed his goddaughter's head, the ones from the past looked shocked at the affection" remember that we are training some more with your lightning dragon so that you can beat that loudmouthed son of a god slayer next time". Lizzie just smiled and softly laughed " totally master can't wait to train will i be training with freed sensei today as well." laxus nodded and walked through the guild to the bar and ordered a drink and some lightning lacrima snack bars.

Past natsu point of view

I looked my future daughter up and down and noticed that he could not see her guild mark, " where is your guildmark lizzie?" she turned and he noticed that it was just like mirajane's meaning on her thigh and was white . " WHY do you have your guild mark on your thigh".?Past parents question.

?Past parents question

Storm pov

My girlfriend looked at them blank faced and then explained that it is easier to hide and a good way to distract people she also told them about the green one on her hand just like freed and her mom. They just accepted the explanation. Then she got up and smiled at me " I am ready for our date storm then I got to meet master and freed sensei and train". I just smiled and nodded then we headed out the door for our date. We walked to the ice skating rink, we got our skates well actually my girlfriend made her own skates on the bottom of her shoes with ice magic.

As we were skating we were thinking of how to explain stuff to them when past natsu arrived and was watching us with a flame in his hand, I gulped nervously that is when my girl noticed her father

As we were skating we were thinking of how to explain stuff to them when past natsu arrived and was watching us with a flame in his hand, I gulped nervously that is when my girl noticed her father. She rolled her eyes and her devil slayer mark while holding a celestial key, she looked at her father and gave him a non-verbal threat. Past natsu saw this and quickly left the rink. After that me and Lizzie headed home.

Past Natsu pov

As I was leaving the ice rink after the threat I made, and the one my future daughter made to me. I headed back to the guild and met up with my future self, as he looked up he gave me a knowing look. "You know she is gonna be mad at you when she gets back right?" my future self asked. I nodded and was about to answer when Lizzie came storming in, ice flowing off her storm behind her rushing to calm her down. Then I noticed the mark on her right arm the same one I saw earlier, when she threatened me" hey Lizzie I want to ask what is that mark on your arm?" I asked. She looked down at her right arm stunned and realize it was showing, then she looked up and she looked scared.I stepped forward and before she could step back pulled her into a hug and she relaxed. "This is in the future for you guys." future Gray said as he pulled my future daughter out of my arms, and into his as the same mark appeared and his body temperature lowered significantly. She took a deep breathe stepped away from fGray.