Delhi love

This story takes place when sameer was shifted to delhi.

Note: I was reading old fanfictions when this idea came to my mind.
____________________________________

Somani family decided to send Sameer school (St. Joseph school) with Rohan.
There was no one who find it imp to ask Sameer about the idea. And Sameer doesn't have any other choice.. We was completely shattered. He lost his nana ji and now is far from his lifelines 'Namundit'. He feeling like its gonna last few days of his life. But who knew Somani's idea will happiness in his life.

With very heavy heart he was going to his new school. School that must be best school of delhi with very facilities, that school which is dream school of very delhi student. But for him it was a nightmare as there were no loved ones, no his crazy friends, more imp there was no naina.

As he entered the school every girl was fell for him but  he didn't paid any attention or was no change in his expression as it used to be in previous school.

Rohan took him to his class. He introduced Sameer to all his classmates but Sameer took no interest.. All he was thinking was thinking about moments with Namundit in school. How he first met Naina. How they spend time with each other.
There was some time for the first period so Sameer thought to see school (actually he wanted to be alone). He saw library. He was much better and large library but he was not thinking about the structure of library. He was thinking about that small library where she 'naina...her naina' used to teach her.
His thoughts were disturbed by first period bell. He entered the class a saw a couple sitting together. He smiled as remembered how once because of his naughtiness he got chance to sit with her. Students started coming to class which broke his flashbacks..

He took his back and sit on the last bench in the corner. Rohan asked him if he want he can sit with him. But Sameer wanted to sit alone so he nodded no.

Teacher came to the class to teach maths. Sameer took no interest in studying so he just looked down in the copy and making designs of his and her name together.💖

Before teacher could start a girl came on the door.
Girl: Mam may I come in?

Teacher: Oh...yeah u can.(Toward students). So students she is new admission in our school. She is from Ahmedabad.

Sameer thought how cruel god is. He wanted him to always be in pain being far from Ahmedabad. Where she live.

Teacher: She is Naina Aggarwal.

Sameer was shocked to hear her name... his nainas name. He looked up and smile came to his face after many days.

Sameer: Naina!!!😢😌😢

Whole class looked at him. Naina was very happy.

Teacher: What happen sameer?

Sameer : mam actually vo..she...i mean naina..

Naina: Mam, mein aur Sameer dono pechle class 11 mein ek hi class mein the. Hum acche dost hai. We didn't expected to meet here. So we are shocked as well as happy.

Teacher: Oh that's good.. Agar aisa hai toh tum Sameer ke saath jakar baith jao...You will be comfortable. Aur tumhe nai school mein aane se ajeeb bhi nhi lage. Go n sit.
Naina: Okay mam.

Naina goes towards him without breaking eyelock.. She goes to his bench and signal him to pick up his bag so that she can sit. Sameer coming into his sence took his bag to his side. Naina sat with him. They both were quite for whole period. As soon as bell rang and teacher goes from where he hold her hand and took her to school park ( for his fortune that park wss used less).

Sameer was looking into her eyes. And suddenly started laughing. Naina was confused what happen to him.

Sameer after controlling his laughter said.. ok ok so again im seeing a dream. Stopit naina don't come into my dreams..it makes me miss you..he makes me wanted to hug you..cause you don't know how muck im missing you

Saying so he was about to leave when naina hold his hand to stop him. And said...' this is not a dream im here..with you..im here to complete my promise of not leaving you.''

Sameer realised that it wasn't his dream. She was really here. She was really with him."Naina!!!" He pulled her into a tight hug. Like if loosen his grip by an inch then he will loose her.

"But naina how did you manage to come here"

" Mr. Sameer Maheshari.. mein apkaa pecha itne jldi choodne nhi wale" said and wink at him

"Aur mein apko chodhne bhi nhi doga..ab batao kaise ai"

" Toh lagta hai app apne topper gf ko jante nhi. Tum jab yahan ai toh kuch agle din mujhe scholarship ai delhi se...mene soocha ki yhi ek tarika hai tumse millne ka. "

"Aur tumhare ghar wale maan gai?"

"Chacha ji aur Chachi ji kush the ki mein delhi jaugi jahan padhai achi hoti hai mere carrer mein mujhe aasani hogi. Tauji aur tumhare piyare Safari Suit cum Sasurji kush the ki mujhe free mere frees kaam hogi scholarship krke. Toh taiji kuch keh rhi skti thi. Aur mein yahan aa gai apke pass" said and wink.

" Kya baat hai meri naina mere saath saath rhe rhe kr hoshiyar ho gai"😉

They both laughed after long time and for long time.

"Par Sameer ek problem bhi hai saath"

" Kya yaar...kabhi kuch sahi nhi ho skta kya...acha batao kya hai"

"Problem yeh hai ki mere saath Arjun Bhaiya bhi ai...par itni chinta krne ki baat nhi hai Shefali bhi ai hai saath"😁😁

"Chalo acha hai"

Vaise Sameer ab hum class mein chale kyuki mein yahan head girl nhi hu ki tumhe bachalu"😉

"Chalo chalte hai".

They went to class but not before getting to a tight hug.

In the upcoming days Rohan saw a different Sameer. Sameer who always smile and also sometimes study😂😂
Naina n Sameer keep on sitting together 💖 . Nothing was changed between them n their routine. They also started going to Mandir. They didn't feel like they were in delhi not in Ahmedabad. If anything that was change then that was their freedom.

THE END

Oh sorry not end because they live together forever.
____________________________________

Hope you all like it. It was my first try on OS.

 It was my first try on OS