Delhi love

Months days passed away. In these months Samaina share romantic moments and he also introduced Naina to his mother and rohan. Vishakha accepted her because she knew after nanu only she can make him gentleman and responsible.  Their school was going to end. Their final exams were after a week. Both Naina and Rohan were ready for their exam our romeo was ready to romance 😂😂  But we all knew our Naina devi. Somehow she was able to teach him.

Rohan and Naina both help Sameer in study. Naina used to come to his room at night so than she n rohan can teach him. His fact was not unknown by Vishakha but she kept quite because all this was for Sameer. So she also use to cook some snacks for them kept them in fridge. Trio didn't knew all snacks were only made n kept in fridge for them so that they didn't feel hungry while studying. They found it weird that why snacks are kept there but let the thought go because they really used to get hungry.

Exams days came n finished with a speed of light. Their results were out and as expected Naina came first with 98.5% Rohan came 2nd with 98% and Sameer got 80% (really unexpected).

It was time for their college life to start. And destiny also planned more happiness for Sameer. Trio took admission in same college and took commerce.

Sameer knew Naina won't ask money from her father for shopping and won't ask much from chacha ji and Arjun couldn't give him money so he decided to take her for shopping.
He also knew she would buy dress of low as he was going to pay. So he made her sit there and he went to select some dresses for her neglecting price.
She tried those clothes. Those dresses suits her n she love those clothes but dropped the idea to buy as they were expensive.

Sameer...Naina tumhe dresses pasand ai.

Naina....Sameer mujhe nhi pasand ai mene khabhi nhi pehne

Sameer know her better than everyone. He can clearly read her mind n face. So he just smile n took clothes to the counter for billing.

Naina...Sameer mujh...

Sameer...shh naina mein tumhe janta hu ache se. Mein tumhare maan aur dimag dono ko padh skta hu

Naina was completely lost in him. And thought to tease him. She went near him n said
Sameer!!

Sameer... bolo naina tumhe aur kuch chahiye??

Naina...haan chahiye

Sameer...bolo kya chahiye...

Naina...Sameer mera na maan kr rha hai ki.......ki....

Sameer....ki??

Naina...ki main na....main na (in one go) tumhe kass ke gaale lagalu!! 😉😉 (and she ran from there)

Sameer was shocked.😮😮😮 And them blushed 😌😌😅
After billing he goes to naina who was just standing near his bike.

Sameer. Naina!! Tumne kuch khaha tha kuch deer pehle..

Naina.....mene??? Nhi toh ( making innocent face)

Sameer......acha koi na chalo chalte hai mein tumhe ghar chod deta hu tum bhala kaha auti dhudugi...

Naina....hmm chalo

Naina sat with Sameer on his bike for the first time.

Sameer.... chalo hamari adhuri bike ride bhi ho gai..😁😁
Naina.....haan 😍😍

Soon they reach a road which was covered by trees. And no person was found to be seen. People travell by that road mostly in morning and at night while going for work n while returning.

Due to freedom in Delhi Naina wasn't that Naina in ahemdabad. She has started becoming bold. So as she saw no one around them. She took shopping bags from between her n sameer n kept then in front of sameer (where petrol is filled). Sameer was confused with this. She decreased the distance between them and hold him from waist and kept her head on his back. Sameer was shocked n stopped his bike with a jerk.

Sameer....Naina r u alright. Tum kya kr rhi ho

Naina.....kyu tumhe acha nhi lagta toh bags hamare beech mein raklete hu..mujhe lagata tha mera haq hai😔
Sameer....aree nhi nhi..mujhe bahut acha laga bas shock ho gaya tha ki meri naina kitni badal gai aur haan tumhe pura hai...vaise tumne jo shop pr khaha tha na uska bhi haq hai...

Naina....acha.. hatoo..bike chalao aur ghar chodo mujhe..aur haan Mr. Maheshwari kl jaldi uthna kl pehla din hai na college hai😁😁

Sameer....theek hai Mrs. Maheshwari 💖

They reach their respective home n slept thinking about each other

____________________________________
Hope u like it....do vote n comment😊😊😊