Chapter Three.

(A/N: hey again :) Please tell me what you think of the story so far and feel free to leave a comment and IF you like it, vote! Thank you for reading, lots of love, Enjoyy xx - Dima.)

-Chapter 3-                                                      

I woke up and to my surprise, I was still in Harry's arms. I rubbed my eyes to clear my blury vision. Glancing at Harry, I found him in deep sleep, his curls were a mess and were falling everywhere- i also couldn't fail to notice how angelic he looked when he was sleeping, he looked like a little baby and I got a huge urge to stroke his face but i refrained from doing so. As hard as it was, I took my eyes off him, shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

 My eyes wandered to check my surroundings and I found out that they were all sleeping. My eyes fell on an Niall who was leaning on Louis's shoulder. On the other couch was Zayn whose head was on Liam's lap- they all looked so peaceful. It tugged at my heart.

 I slipped my phone from my bag, trying not to wake Harry up in the process. I glanced at the clock,  it read '11:20 pm' . Shit, it was really late. I wondered why my dad hadn't called me... normally he would call me, he'd always get worried sick when its late and i'm not home yet.

I slowly lifted Harry's arm that was around my shoulder before I had gotten up and started my tip-toeing journey out of the living room.

I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and fix my dress. After I was done, I had stopped in front of the mirror to take in the way I looked. My long blonde hair fell naturally in it's loose locks, it cascaded down my chest to the end of my ribcage. Though, my hair was a but untamed and  my eyes had some hint of red in them from sleep, the blue colour in them wasn't as vibrant. I exited the bathroom and made my way to the front door when I  saw Louis. Obviously, he has just waken up.

"Morning sleepy head." I half-whispered to him, knowing that the others were still asleep.

"Morning babes." he said in a husky voice, stretching.

I rolled my eyes at him, "You're so silly, Louis."

He gave me a look, "I think you meant sexy," I almost choked on my own spit. "Yep, I prefer to be called that 'cause y'know. I am, sexy." he stood in a sassy pose and that's when i burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna go now, see you later" I said already making my way to the door.

"Wait.." He said grabbing my wrist.