Stray Kids Felix

Title: Drunk Fuck
Genre: smut
Top! Male reader (Height: 5'11)
Requested by MyJuicyManlyDeokAss
Sorry it took so long!! >~<
Words can't explain how sorry I am for it being so super late, I'm so sorry. So many things came up, I was admitted to the hospital several times, I lost interest in so many things. Please accept my dearest apologies.
P.S. First time writing smut, so sorry if it sucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stray kids just finished practicing. But they were still willing to go out. Not to mention they had the day off the next day.

"Hey. Let's go to a bar!" Suggested Minho. The others just agreed. But Jeongin wasn't allowed to go, so he had to stay with Y/N at the dorms. He pouted, but said nothing. The others left as Jeongin waited for Y/N to pick him up. Not to long after, Y/N came.

"Hey Jeongin, where are the others?" Asked Y/N as Jeongin stood up from the couch.

"*sighs* The others went to the bar." The tall male frowned, he never liked it when the other males went to the bar.

He sighed, "Alright Jeongin, let's go home.

/*\/*\/*\/*\

It was past probably 5:49 am. Everyone had already gone home, except for Felix. And Y/N was worried so he stayed up and waited on the couch. The TV was playing some random episode of whatever and the volume was set on low as to not wake up the others. Y/N's ears perked up when he hear the door knob jingle. He looked up to the door and saw Felix stumble in. Y/N breathed a sigh of relief knowing he was ok. He immediately stood up and jogged over to Felix. Upon getting closer, he smelt the faint smell of alcohol. He frowned. He hated when Felix was drunk.

Said male stumbled into Y/N's arms. Y/N snuggled into his neck and was about to kiss it when the living room light exposed Felix's neck, showing a bunch of hickeys littering his neck. Upon closer inspection, it looked like his pants were stained in what looked like cum stains.

"Felix". Y/N growled out, angry that someone layed their hands on his Felix. "Why are there hickeys on your neck?"

"Look babe, I was drunk and got fucked by some dude alright." Felix scoffed back. He wasn't in the mood right now.

"What the hell Felix! I was worried you got kidnapped and you come back like this!" Y/N shouted back, but not too loud so it could wake up the other members.

"I was horny and drunk ok! I wanted to get dicked down since you won't fuck me!"

"If you wanted some dick then you should have asked me. I would've fucked you if you really wanted it. I want to but I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable babe." Y/N said, softly stroking his boyfriends cheek.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. And know it was wrong of me. Can I make it up to you?" Felix said, looking up and leaning into Y/N's touch.

Said male smirked and leaned into the males ear and whispered, "I'll forgive you if you let us have sex. But I can tie you up and do whatever I want to you. Now go up to our room and strip. I expect to see you lying naked in bed." Felix shuddered but nodded in agreement, going upstairs to their shared bedroom.

Your Point of View

I turned of the TV and lights off. I turned on my phone flashlight. I slowly crept into minsung's room. I went over to one of their cabnets. Low and behold, a bunch of sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, leashes, gags, you name it. I grabbed lube, rope, a gag, a cockring, and a vibrating dildo. Minsung was a kinky pair.

I left the room and returned to my room and saw what I requested. Felix was lying naked, hands to his chest and thighs squished together. A beautiful sight. I smirked. He looked flushed and nervous. I slowly stripped, teasing him. I crawled into bed and immediately grabbed his wrists, tying them to the bed post. He whined. I lowered my head to his pink bud and sucked on it while I pinched the other. He whimpered. And threw his head back. I smirked at how submissive he was. This is going to be fun.

Normal Point of View

Y/N licked a stripe up Felix's abs. He bit down, causing a moan to be let out by said male.

"Y/N, please stop teasing me~"

Y/N chuckled. He leaned up to the smallers ear, his right hand grabbing hold of the others member, stroking it lightly, cherishing the whimper that emitted from the male below him. "Tsk Tsk Tsk. You think you have the right to boss me around after what you did huh? Well not today baby boy. Daddys in charge to tonight. And besides. In our little agreement, I very clearly said I get to do whatever I please with you. So no complaints~"

He stood up on his knees, grabbing the gag, and immediately placing it on Felix's mouth. Black rope was placed on Felix's wrists and ankles in a matter of seconds.

The taller smirked in satisfaction. His baby boy was so submissive. He grabbed the vibrating dildo and lubed it up, bringing it close to the younger entrance.

"Since you were already fucked, I suppose I'll just shove this *shoves the dildo right in with one go and no warning* right in." Felix's body here's at the sudden pleasure that flooded his body. And even more pleasure when it was turned on. sight all of it was too much, and was about to cum, when Y/N slid a cockring right over his member. Felix whined, but was met with a slap to his thigh. He came dry.

"Such a beautiful sight." Felix's hair was a mess, his tip of his member a redish color, the constant squirming, moaning into the gag, everything, was beautiful. Y/N couldn't hold back anymore, he had to be inside his baby boys tight heat. And with that, he slid the dildo out, not bothering to turn it off, and tossed it aside. He lathered his member in lube before positioning his tip at his boyfriends pink hole. He bucked his hips, sliding into the tight heat in one go.

Felix threw his head back, moaning around the gag. Y/N untied the ropes and pulled Felix's legs over his shoulder.

He gave a shallow thrust to test the waters. And soon after, speed up, pounding the small boy.

Felix's hands flew to his tops shoulders, clawing at them to get even the slightest bit of relief as he was harshly pounder into. The bed creaked, and the smell of sex filled the room. Both didn't care how much noise they were making, they were too into the moment.

Y/N knew Felix was at his limit, so he pulled off the cockring. "Cum for my baby. I know you want to." And with that, the bottom screamed into his gag, coming undone with white strings of cum shoot out his member, right his own stomach, back arching beautifully.

The elder continued to pound into said male chasing his own high, knowing the younger was overly sensitive. With a few more thrusts, he came undone, shooting his hot seed deep into the his bottom. He collapsed on top of the younger, taking deep breaths in before removing his partners gag.

"Welp, that was fun." He smiled. The bottom was already asleep, and so he decided to sleep as well. As he lied down, he heard a buzzing, immediately remembering he didn't turn off the dildo. With a heave, he stood up, turning it off, and fell right into bed, falling asleep in no time.

"I love you Y/N."
"I love you too Felix."