Prologue

Space Academy..

Loud screams can be heard ..the crowd is going mad in hooting for none other than FAB5 ...

Yes without any doubt Fab5 won the Talent hunt competition ..Navni & Aryaman become runner up... Neyonika & Harshad were burning in rage .. all their effort to destroy Fab5 went in vain ... In anger Harshad hurted Manik ...but by god grace it wasn't major injury.. Neyonika & Harshad had a fight over it ..

After winning Talent hunt ..Fab5 again patched up... Fab5 is back again ..Aryaman apologised to Manik for his misunderstandings & wrong deeds .. Everyone is invited in Aryaman's house in a small party at night ...

Manik has decided to go to his father in Pune & tell him about all the nasty deeds of Neyonika.. Neyonika is in big trouble..she can't let this happened..she thought she has to stop Manik anyhow ..

Here Nandini reached Malhotra Mansion & Manan got intimated..they become one today ..this is the best day of Manan's life ...

Later everyone left for Aryaman house ..Manik & Cabir went together.. Few times back Manik asked his driver to pick Nandini from her house & come to Aryaman's house..but later he decided he himself will pick up Nandini.. But little did he know that his so called mom Neyonika planted a bomb in that car to kill Nandini...

After reaching Aryaman's house Manik drop Cabir & went straight to Nandini's house to pick her up himself ...Reaching there he got to know Rishav is behaving cranky today ..he just don't want to leave Nandini today..like if today he let Nandini go then she will never come back .. So Manik also decided to spend some quality time in Murthy villa with Nandini & Rishav until Rishav sleep, then they will go to Aryaman's party..He played video games with Rishav & chachi made payasam for all of them & thankfully it wasn't any horrible experiment of chachi's.. In fact it was yummy ...

Here is Aryaman's house party is going in full swing though all are waiting for Manan desparately ..Aryaman & Cabir had a drum beating session .. Navya is excited to taste Champaign for the first time ... Everyone praised the decoration of the party on which Aryaman announced it was done by Aliya only who came first & helped him with the arrangements ..

In Malhotra Mansion Neyonika came to know what blunder has happened ..instead of driver Manik went with the bomb planted car ..she got scared & immediately call her partner in crime Harshad ..& asked to remove the bomb anyhow .. Harshad reached at Aryaman's place but Manik car wasn't there ..he informed that to Neyonika & she become more worried ..Then the idea stuck in Neyonika's mind & she asked Harshad to check at Nandini's place ...

Fortunately Harshad saw Manik's car at Nandini's doorstep .. He asked his man to removed the bomb & informed Neyonika also the same ..Neyonika is still too much worried about what will happen ...here Harshad's man removed the bomb but mistakenly cut the break .. Harshad happily informed Neyonika that her work has done & asked for the decided money from her on which she asked him to come at night & collect it ..

Here in Murthy villa after so much efforts of Manan finally Rishav slept ..so Manan left for Aryaman's place after taking permission from chacha chachi ..

On the way Manik tease Nandini with all kind of naughty talks & Nandini blushed the deepest.. then Manik lean towards Nandini to have a kiss & suddenly a truck come to their way ..Nandini scream Manik's name & Manik somehow passed the truck but that very moment he realised that the break of the car is failed ... He asked Nandini to jump out of the car but Nandini denied cryingly .. Here Cabir called Manik to know how much time they gonna take to reach .. Whole gang become attentive towards Cabir phone which was in speaker..Nandini pick the call & put it in speaker ..

Cabir tease Manan by saying are they actually coming or they have special night plan? ..but then they heard Nandini's sniffing sound & Manik's panicked voice ... Manan informed them that the break of the car is failed & Manik asked them to request Nandini to jumped but Nandini said she can't left Manik.. Manan is forever ..Humeshaa..

Fab5 also get panicked ..they asked Manik to try to control the car ...They are coming ...but before they end the call Manik lost control of the car & it dashed with a tree with laud sound ..Hearing the sound the gang's blood froze in their vains ... Thank god manik's phone was still on ..so they called Manan's name but got no response.. Cabir immediately tracked their location & all rush towards the spot ..

Hear in car Manan are bleeding badly .. Nandini open her eyes with difficulties..her head was blusting..she look towards Manik who is bleeding badly too & his eyes are closed ..She took manik's name with great difficulties & painfully... To which Manik open his eyes too with difficulties & take her name with so much pain ..both looked at each other.. they know the death is near ..they can't even move their body an inch still with difficulties they entangled their hand & the next very moment the car blast with laud noise with ending the lives to two lovers .. Who live for each other & died together...

IS THIS THE END OF THEIR LOVE STORY ? IS THIS THE END OF MANAN ? IS THIS THE END STAR & FIREFLIES ? IS THIS THE END OF HUMESHAA ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys like this story ?

Do you guys  want to read it ?

Should I continue this story ?

(Pls hear this song to get the feel)