loving u in silence :(

Its been a while when we first meet, when i saw him, there was something different that i cant  explain, but then,i did not mind it, when we had our first conversation its so very casual we were laughing just like an old friends,. then time goes by, we became friends, a very good one. we had our night outs together with the group...i did'nt felt something especial when were together,. its maybe because we had our different lives or should i say that i am ignoring what i feel.. time came that they broke up with his girlfriend... he's calling me. sharing his heartaches, friendship is more meaningful for me.. i gave him advises... and then one time he asked me out for a date i guess. but i refuses his invites, maybe because in my mind is my boyfriend.. he is just in the corner as a friend still we have a casual concersations just like friends.. then time came that my boyfriend leave me.. that was my biggest heartbreak in my life.. my friend is still there ready and willing to listen to my heartaches and frustrations in life, and then i realized that i liked him a lot since we first met, i let myself fall unto him, im starting to realized all the good thoughts and deeds before that he showed to me.. i started to mesmerize all the moment that we had together that i rejected before.. now there is a feeling of regret runs to me...so many questions that needs to have an answer.. answer that only me can provide..if i can only turn back the time.. (sighs)  i am happy now to be his friend...in his side whenever he needs me.. and now he is sharing his new love story to me.. i am listening but there's a pinch in  my heart that i cant hide,.  today i must stand my role to be his friend, and i am contended that he will be happy in someone else's side and im just a friend who loves him in silence.