headphones

we have come a HELLA long way with this book. this is my first REAL, REAL fanfic ya know? this book always will hold a special place in my heart. but i have something to say.

i have three to four other lovely books that are gaining lots of attention right now. so to everyone who voted, commented, roasted. thank you. thank you for keeping me going. i might make one or two more chapters to close the book up, but im just gonna say what we've all been waiting for.

Headphones is discontinued. there. point blank period. im so busy with my other books and you i hate letting y'all down. this was the book that got me through hard and boring times. had a bad day? i wrote headphones. road trip with nothing to do? headphones. field trip? headphones. this was my first book that blew up, and i do encourage you to share it, to keep reading it for the headassery. This is to Namjoon, the smooth talking mafia gang leader who was Y/N'a first. Jungkook and Jimin, the two who were thick as thieves. Jin, as nosey as he was, he still managed to get some. Yoongi, who showed Y/N a whole new world, a world full of ropes and harnesses, all types of toys. Hoseok, Y/N's comfort. And Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

The first time Y/N ever trusted a man besides her father. Tae and Y/N, they're each other's everything.

To Jackson, a man who struggled with an identity crisis, who didn't know who he was until Y/N fell into his life. To Mark, the skater boy from L.A. who swooped down to Y/N's tower and saved her like a prince would save a princess. To Jaebum, a man full of so many surprises.

To Joel, the boy next door who knew he wouldn't have a chance with Y/N but still treated her right, did her justice. To Richard, who fought tooth and nail to get out that house. To Zabdiel, who took an entire bullet trying to get Y/N out of there. At least he lived, ya know? To Erick, the 17-year old smooth talking Cuban with the emerald eyes who knew damn well he was too young for Y/N. And to Chris. Oh Dear God. Chris.

Chris was the first character death that I have ever written. I cried trying to imagine his death. Chris died at Y/N's hand, and no matter how much she tries, she'll never forget about that night. I'm so sorry Chris. I'm so sorry.

To Lisa, who hopes she'll have a chance with the daughter of her evil boss. To Kai, who fed Y/N chicken and could have been her first kiss if it wasn't for a bullet. To Y/N's mother, a bitch who didn't know what she was dealing with. To Y/N's father, a father who kept his daughter safe, a little too safe. To realize that at some point, she had to grow up.

That she wouldn't be his little Jellybean for much longer.

And to Y/N. Y/N, we've really been through some tough times haven't we??
You've been drugged, raped, kidnapped, shot at, chased, you've had your innocence taken in one night, you've cuddle up with murderers, thieves, drug dealers, killers, assassins. As if you've known them your whole life. You're a strong girl, you know the truth. There's gonna be many different versions of you on this profile, but you? Y/N L/N, med school student, introvert, a 19 year old girl who likes movie binging and a serial superhero crusher?

You started it all.

All on a summer night, walking down the streets of Busan, with a pair of headphones in ears, not knowing about the whole new world you're a part of.

To all the people who voted. Wow. You're really something. You took your time, energy and phone battery to click on one of my chapters. Thank you.

Thank you all.
And now the curtains close, Headphones is taking a pretty long break.

Maybe someday, it'll come back for an encore.

-Nari💜