00

A CHO GUE SUNG FANFICTION

When Lana attends a world cup soccer game match, forced by her friend, she doesn't expect to see much from it.

That is until she notices a handsome young player from across the field that keeps looking in her direction.

Maybe soccer isn't so bad after all.

"Every girl wants you."

"But I want you, can't you see that?"

-------

Posted: December 4, 2022

hello to my readers,

I have been watching the 2022 world cup and it has been so unpredictable and shocking this year. I am really happy that Japan and South Korea were able to make it past the knock out rounds and to round 16! #AsianTeamsRepresent!

Anyways, just like the rest of you, Cho Gue Sung has my heart. He indeed is extremely handsome, but after his performance against Ghana when he scored 2 headers was the moment I knew I had to become a fan. His first World Cup and he's already making history. I genuinely can't wait for him to continue shining as he is still pretty young and has a bright future ahead of him.

Although, SK lost to Brazil just today and are out of the World Cup, I can't help but wonder if he is planning on playing in the Korean leagues or outside of Korea. I heard that many clubs from Europe are interested in signing him so that is something that I am definitely looking forward to!

Moving on, I hope you all will enjoy this book and can support me by voting and leaving some feedback in the comments!

much love,

ruth<3