Prologue

Once Upon A Time, there lived 2 princess sisters. They were monsters; wherecats, to be specific. The youngest one had lovely hot-pink hair, fur as black as coals, and eyes the same dazzling pink as her hair. She loved to be the center of attention, in the spotlight. She loved dressing in flashy silver clothes, that are out of the ordinary, spectacular; such as poofy, frilly, sparkly, bright-colored dresses and super-high heels or wedges. This princess's name, was Catty.

Catty was jealous of her older sister, for she got to become a queen being the oldest sibling. Catty's older sister was practically the opposite of her. She hated standing out, she hated being in the spotlight, and she hated wearing dresses or skirts, anything fancy. This was hard, being a royal princess, and hard not to stand out because of her appearance. She had orange hair that sparkled and shined like flames in the sunlight. She was sometimes called the "fire princess" for that reason. Her fur was a mix of tan and orange, and her face had 4 stripes, 2 on each cheek, and half of her face was slightly darker than the other, like a cat's face. The most spectacular feature of this princess, however, were her eyes. Her eyes were an emerald green. They sparkled and shined, swirled and dazzled to anyone who looked at them. Wherecats are rarely born with green eyes like hers, for they posses a magical power. They practically hypnotize whoever looks at them, and the monster with those eyes could easily get anyone to do their bidding, play tricks on their eyes and their brains to get them to think things that are actually not there, things that are just illusions. Because the princess had this appearance, those enchanting, cursed eyes; she stayed completely out of sight. Her parents locked her in her room and forbade her from seeing anyone.... They didn't want to risk it, for what could happen if they did. When she was only 10 and Catty was only 7, her parents died in a boat crash. Catty begged and begged for her sister to come out of her room, but she couldn't, she wouldn't. Years passed with them never seeing eachother, for she ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner in her room. but even then the eldest sister wouldn't talk, nor look at anyone. The eldest sister's name? Her name, was Toralei.