You're Alyssa Thompson!!

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" Cameron asks helping me up.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I reply smiling at him. "Holy Shit, you're Alyssa Thompson!"

"And you're Cameron Dallas!"

"I adore you, you're so beautiful"

Awwwww, he was so sweet. I take another look at him and see a perfect jawline, a dazzling smile with beautiful straight teeth, and a body that would make any girl collapse in their own drool. Oh shit, I was probably drooling now. How couldn't I? I think I'm in love.

Alyssa, no.

You are a difficult person to date, you made yourself that way. You love seeing guys fight for you. You're a sassy beast that doesn't fall for cheesy men.

But...

No! If he wants you than he has to work for it.

But he doesn't want me

He could but if he does than you must put him through hell, and if he survives than he is worthy.

OMG I'm talking to myself.

But the voice was right, I wasn't the type of girl that would just fall any guy on the spot and date them. I like to play a little game called, Littles boys hell. It was where I put the guys through hell before dating em, but if they give up than I guess they don't really love me.

*Cameron Dallas POV*

I just touched an angel, literally. She was BEAUTIFUL. Plus her stage name was Angel. Alyssa Thompson. My internet crush, my only crush really. Her beautiful brown hair was down in her natural waves, she was wearing a red plaid shirt which was unbuttoned with a black undershirt, leggings, and combat boots. Damn this girl has style. But the most beautiful thing about her, her eyes. They were the most chocolate color, and just so god damn beautiful.

And she had suitcases?

*Alyssa POV*

I get out of my trance and blink at bit. I notice that he too was staring at me. I wave my hand in front of him a bit and he blinks fast, and looks down embarrassed.

"Where have you been all my life" He says lifting his head confidently.

He.did.not.just.tell.me.a.cheesy.pick.up.line. Seriously he couldn't say ANYTHING better? Guess he tried.

Get ready for ma sassy side.

"Hiding from you, silly" I turn around and start walking towards the counter, I'm gonna get Nash something.

"Can I at least get your number?" Cameron called out. Doesn't he live with Nash? Yeah he does, right? So I'll get his number later.

"Or nahh" I say back and turn to the cashier. I can hear him leaving and I order a cookie crumble frap, even if he doesn't drink it then I'll drink it ;).

"You and that boy there really had a connection, y'all were staring at each other for a good 5 minutes" the cashier smiles and says.

"Really? 5 minutes?"

"Yep"

" wow"

Finally Nash ran through the entrance, "Alyssa, I'm so so sorry for being late" He apologizes.

"It's fine" I say and hand him the drink, "How did you know?"

"You like it?"

"This is my fave"

"Damn"

"You wanted for yourself didn't you?"

"Maybe"