Chapter 14

After the photo shoot we went to go get some FOOOOOD! Specially Taco Bell "You did great Alyssa" Nash compliments me, I know he doesn't approve but at least he's try to be supportive. "Yeah, you looked hot" Cam adds on.

"Thanks" I say smiling, but only to Nash.

Hehe.

We ordered our food and sat down, Mahogany was still on that damn phone so I poked her.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"Alyssa"

*poke*

*poke*

"Alyssa! What!"

"Who ya texting?" I ask in the most innocent voice I could manage.

"Someone" She says snapping.

What crawled up her ass and died?

The boy look at us surprised and somewhat scared? I go back to eating my food and just ignore her.

After we finish, I get into the car silently and we drive home, I'm gonna go lounge around a bit then, thenI have to go get ready for the dinner. Hopefully Mahogany still wants to go to the dinner tonight, I was really hoping she could meet my friends.

-

NOTHING!!!

NOTHING!!!

NOTHING!!!

That what I have in my closet!!! NOTHING!!! (A/n haha me every morning)

I know I packed some sun dresses but I couldn't find any of them. We are going to kinda a fancy restaurant and I really wanted to wear a dress.

"Alyssa, can we talk?" Suddenly I heard a small voice from my door. Mahogany.

"Sure, you're still coming to the dinner right? I really wanted you to go"

"Yeah, um and I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier"

"It's ok, do you need to talk about it?"

"Erm, yeah, My mom has cancer"

"OMG, I'm so sorry"

"Thanks, I'm probably gonna give her some money, you know, for the surgery and stuff" I could see she was hiding something.

"Do you need to borrow money?"

She nods really fast, I could tell she wasn't very happy to ask me. I just don't know why she would be scared to ask, we were friends and I will always have her back.

"I just don't wanna live a world without my mom, I love her so so much, and I've been gone the whole year, and haven't visited her. I feel so bad"

She cries and I just hug and comfort.

"Sh sh your mom is gonna be just fine but right now, she would want you to get off your ass and get ready to go have some fun" I say, I can see a corner of her mouth twitch up a bit.

I skip back to my closet and continue to look, NOTHING!!!

Suddenly someone clears their throat at my door way.

I turn and see Cameron with a beautiful dress like this dress was made from the heavens above seriously. I WANT THAT DRESS!

It was a yellow dress with 6 cut outs near my torso and a huge bow at my breast.

It was so cute!!

"For you my lady" Cameron say handing me the dress along with some black stilettos.