Cummy Time with Horny Boys ;)

Being on tour really got the boys of Waterparks hyped. The adrenaline that coursed through their veins while on tour was unbelievable. They couldn't even begin to explain the feeling they got when they heard the crowd screaming back lyrics that they wrote. They also got horny. Really horny. A lot of the time.

Awsten was the worse for it. He would always make sexual innuendoes to the other boys, but claim that 'they were the ones with the dirty minds!' Awsten was a coward. A little bitch boy with bleached hair who just wanted some damn dick. He couldn't just be like "What's up Geoff, can I gobble that dick?" or "Yo Otto, let me make your booty my bitch." Whether that made him a coward or a good guy is really up to you.

One night, Waterparks were in their tour bus and were joined by their opening band. Nobody likes the opening band, but they boys in 'parks just wanted them to feel like they were accomplishing something, even though they weren't. The members of the opening band were also horny all the time on tour. They were watching 50 Shades of Gray and it was turning them all on. Everyone could tell how horny each other were.

"Yo, can we change channels? 50 Shades of Gay is overrated." Awsten spoke up. "GRAY! Shit, I meant gray, not gay, haha. I'm....not....gay...."

Otto laughed at the now furiously blushing boy next to him. Otto knew that it was turning Awsten on, but that was mainly because of the bulge that was growing in his pants. Otto couldn't rip his eyes away from the huge cock in Awsten's pants. He tried so hard to control himself, but then he found himself standing up and pointing at his bulge.

"Is this seat taken?" Otto asked as he still pointed at the bulge, sitting down and rubbing his ass on the penis that was bending in Awsten's pants.

Everyone else in the van just watched in amazement, all getting more excited as Otto rubbed his ass on Awsten's lap and Awsten moaned along. Otto began to pull both of their shirts off as Awsten tried to rip off Otto's pants. Soon, the two boys engaging in sexual activities were both butt naked. They didn't care that everyone else was watching. In fact, they both secretly hoped that this intimate activity would turn into one big orgy. As Awsten stroked Otto's rock hard erection, Otto moaned and asked everyone else to join in, and joined in they did. Before they knew it, everyone was naked and playing with each other, except for the singer of the opening band. He was married and didn't want to betray his wife because he was a good boy.

Geoff began to suck at Awsten's neck as Awsten continued to stroke Otto's dick. Otto could feel blood rushing to his hard as fuck cock and knew that he was extremely close to cumming all over Awsten's chest, and probably Geoff's face too. Otto moved closer to Awsten, shoving Awsten's large member into his tight hole. Otto screamed as his rusty bullet hole was stretched from the outrageously large schlong entering it. Otto bounced hard on Awsten's cum gun until he shot his brogurt all over Awsten and Geoff.

"Wowee Otto, all that cum was because of me?" Awsten blushed as a fatigued Otto got off of his lap. "Ryan, do you want to have a ride on this heat-seeking moisture missile?"

At this point, Ryan was just slowly jerking off and watching, but he was glad to be involved with this activity.

"My last name isn't Seaman for no reason," Ryan winked seductively as he crawled onto Awsten's lap.

As Ryan began to bounce on Awsten's meat flute, Geoff shoved his into Ryan's mouth and Awsten began to jerk Ryan off. Soon, cum was flying everywhere and the three boys all cuddled up to each other to regain their breath.

After they had all caught their breath, they put their clothes back on and started watching Avengers: Infinity War to put themselves through hell and watch their favorite characters fucking die as a punishment for what they had done.

Not Dallon, though. He could sleep peacefully knowing he didn't engage in any sexual activities and was still a loyal and faithful husband to our queen, Breezy :))

The end.