Part 1 - Someone New

- Wake up honey! You don't want to be late for classes, do you? - my mom screamed.

- No mom, I'm almost downstairs. - I answered a little bit sleepy.

I got out of bed, chose some clothes that I left above of my bed the night before and looked at the alarm clock too see what time was it. Walked til the bathroom and took a fast shower. Brushed my hair, put some lipstick and went to downstairs to kitchen. My mom was there cooking some eggs.

- You're only eating these eggs?

- Yes, I don't want to be late for work. Don't look at me like that, eat something and hurry up!

My mom works a lot. She barely has some free time. I miss a lot of things that I used to with her. 

- I can eat something at school, I don't want to be late for classes as well.

- Are you sure?

-Yes, mom

- Alright, but make sure you eat something before classes ok?

-Yes mom. I will! Don't worry. See you later, I love you

- See you later baby I love you too! Have a good day at school!

- Thank you mom! Have a good day at work!

I gave to my mom a fast hug and went to school.

I'm not a very talkative person and I don't have a lot of friends but I have the best ones. Their names are Emily and Victoria. They've always been there for me since we were kids. They're so supportive. I love them more than anything. We're always together and after classes we always go to a coffee shop next to school to talk about anything and try to do some homework.

In school you can find a varied type of people. I like to be normal I wouldn't like to be popular or desportive because people only know you by the "nickname " that they put you and I want to be known for my name, for myself.

After classes it was supposed to go the coffee shop that I usually go with Emily and Victoria but today they couldn't go since Emily was taking care of her grandparents, they're very sick and Victoria was going to see her sister, that is in university so I went to there alone.

While I was walking on the street the only thing that I could see were couples everywhere talking, laughing, kissing, hugging. You could see their happiness in their eyes. I love love more than anything. It's so powerful and beautiful. We all need some kindness and love. More nowdays.

In the coffee shop, there were only four people. Two boys and two girls. They were teenagers like me and I must confess that they were probably new here in town because I've never seen their faces before. They seemed be a group of friends. They were wearing a kid of dark clothes and looked so palid.

I sat in one of the tables that were there and I began reading the menu. While I was reading it I realised that one of the boys of that table didn't stop looking at me. I sarted wondering to myself why would he be looking at me, he had blond hair, green eyes and a beautiful smile. After some minutes one of the waitresses came to talk to me.

- Good afternoon, do you already know what you want to eat?

- Good afternoon, yes! I would like to have a salad

- And to drink?

- Coul be a water, please

- It will be fast.