Part 2 - One More Day

Then I went to home. When I came in my mom was preparing something in the kitchen. It was smelling so good.

I went to upstairs and did my homework.

One hour later my mom called me to go to downstairs to have dinner. I went downstairs till the kicthen and I sat in one of the chairs that were there. The dinner was pasta. That's something so of mom.

- So how was your first day at school? What did you do today? - My mom asked.

- It was fine thanks for asking and nothing new, the usual.

- Glad to know honey.

- And you? What did you do today? Did you talk with father because of the tv?

-Well the usual too, just work. Yes I talked with him about it and he is coming to here tomorrow to see how we can fix it.

- You should take more time for yourself mom. You're always working and Glad. That's good.

- I know honey but it's hard. I promise that when I can I'll take some free time for myself. I know you miss seeing your dad. You barely see him now. Do you want ice cream? I bought it today after work.

- You really need to do it. You're right mom, I miss him but I understand. I also know I'm not the only one who misses him. I'd love to but I still have some homework to do.

- Of course I miss him as well. Alright love. Well seems that it's just me and you my dear ice cream...mm This is really good! I really have to think about in taking some time for myself.

I went to upstairs to finish my homework.

While I was finishing them Victoria sent me a message. I went to see what she sent.

- "Hey girl, so sorry that today I couldn't go and Emily , are you mad?"

- Hi Vic. No, I actually have something to tell you guys. You don't know what happened to me today.

- "Oh Annie, but was it something good or bad? huh?

- Something good. Weird. Unexpected. I'm going to tell you everything tomorrow. Don't worry.

- " I'll be waiting. See you tomorrow, I'm going to sleep now. Bye! Sleep well and a lot of kisses. "

- I'm just finishing some homework and I'm going to sleep then too, sleep well, take care, a lot of kisses for you as well!

- "Thanks, you too ;) "

When I finally finished my homework I went to sleep.

In the other day, I woke up a little bit earlier and took a shower. I could smell my mom's food from the window of the bathroom.

After that, I chose my outfit and I went to kitchen, my mom was there cooking as usually.

- Mom, Good morning what are you cooking? Aren't eggs again right?

- Right, I'm cooking some waffles do you want to eat them with your mom before you go?Or are you eating at school again?

- Of course I want to eat them with you mom, is that even a question?

- Haha I knew it. So sit there and wait a little ok?

-Yes mom

- What are you going to do today honey?