Me and Mr Malfoy ( Dromionie)

"RONALD WEASLEY, YOU ASS HOLE!" I screamed at my newly wedded husband as I walk in on him and the slut Pansy butt naked in my bed!

"Mionie, let me explain" he said trying to calm me down.

"DONT MIONIE ME YOU WEASEL, AND DONT BOTHER TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU AND BLOODY PANSY AND NAKED IN OUR BED TOGETHER WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE AND I AM LEAVING, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR STUPID RING BACK BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT"

I run out in tears, how could he be such a idiot when he was always so sweet and caring.

Caught up in my thoughts I bumped into someone

"oh I'm really sor- Malfoy its you" I say looking up, ugh out of all the people to bump into it had into be Draco Malfoy, the most big headed person in the wizarding world.

"Hello there Granger, or should I say Weasley?" I cringe as he smerks when he says my new hated last name

"what's this.. have you been crying?" What is he doing? trying to make me feel worse? better? Malfoys making an effort?

"Why should you care, you never have anything nice to say to me so why start now" I start to walk away.

"Wait Hermione!" he shouts and I stop suddenly.

He said my name.. he actually said my name... my crush for most of my school years, the one who had always bullied me for being a muggle born, actually said my name, just thinking about it gave me the goosebumps. I snap out of it to see him stood there with a conserned look on his face.

"D-do you want to get some butter beer?" he asks and my heart skips a beat.

"Draco" I stop to think about it looking into his eyes, seeing the nervous look...

"I would love too"

|Authors notes|

Hey everyone, how's it going?

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the book, sorry its so short and sorry for the mistakes.

I would very much be a happy bunny if you stick around to read this book and vote and share with your friends.

Have fun reading my fellow book lovers :)

|Harley^•^|