I'm On The Edge, Please Catch Me

All Keith knew was that he couldn't breathe.

He felt pain in his chest and shivers running down his spine.

Every inhale and exhale was difficult and he found himself just holding his breath in without moving.

He just wasn't enough
Nothing he did was enough

Every effort was worthless
He felt like shit and he just couldn't bring his mind back to reality.
He was sitting on his bed alone, while his boyfriend was downstairs preparing something for dinner.

"I can't run to Lance with every problem I have. He'll eventually think I'm annoying and childish" He told himself and tried to sob as quietly as possible.

"W-why? Why do I feel this way?... Why can't I move...? I... I can't..." he tried breathing slowly but it just made his stress and anxiety grow bigger and bigger.

He covered his mouth with his hand and continued his silent hysteria, trying not to disturb people who actually meant something.

----------------------------------------

Before he realized it Keith felt strong, warm hands around him. He knew who they belonged to. The black-haired boy let himself be pulled closer and continued his crying against Lance's chest.

"Shh... Don't cry baby I'm here with you... I'm always here for you, Keith" the tan boy started carefully stroking Keith's back and whispering into his ear.

That was another thing Keith loved about Lance. He could trust him with his life, he never questioned Keith's attacks and accepted him whole. The blue-eyed boy was one of the few reasons Keith was still here. He was the only person who stood by his side no matter what they had to face.

Lance was Keith's stability.