The beginning

"Phil, have you gotten an e-mail as well?"

I open up the Youtube HQ mail, wondering why they decided to send out an invite. Invite to what? Phil walks into my room and looks at my computer screen, reading the mail.

"Yeah, I got the same one. I think so, at least. Let me check again," he says, pulling out his mobile.

"Yeah. Same one," he confirms, showing me the screen.

I read over the mail one more time.

'From, Youtube HQ.

To, Dan.

Hello, Dan!

We have decided it would be sort of fun to invite you to a little vacation over the summer!

We've invited twenty-three other youtubers, including Phil, your flat mate.

We have booked a luxury cruise for you and all of your friends, including rooms, free food, and a beautiful lounge to relax in. If you wish to swim, go into the safe parts of the ocean, which is were we'll be stopping. Unfortunately, there isn't superb wireless internet on the boat, but it is possible to upload stuff.

We're going to be documenting your trip, showing ideal parts to the fans. The youtube show will be called 'Shipped'. Cheesy, we know, but because it's called shipped, we have made the rooms so that the "couples" room together.

You and Phil,

Ian and Anthony,

Felix and Marzia,

Sam and Connor,

Trevor and Jc,

Jenn and Andrea,

Ricky and Kian,

Zoe and Alfie,

Tyler and Troye,

Tanya and Jim,

Marcus and Caspar,

And Joey and Shane.

We understand some of these people aren't necessarily shipped, and or a couple, like Connor and Sam or Ricky and Trevor. That doesn't matter, they're friends anyway.

We really hope you choose to join us on the wonderful adventure! Type us a quick acceptance or decline letter, and we'll let you know further details.

Thank you for your time!

-Youtube HQ

I looked back at Phil, kind of like asking for permission. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to go, it would be fun I guess. The idea of it is nice, but sometimes the experience isn't what you thought it out to be.

"Do you want to go? We can go," I said, sort of hinting at him that it wouldn't be horrible.

"Sure. Let's reply back to them and get on with our day," Phil said, pulling out his phone to reply, me turning back to my computer.

I'm not sure why, but some part of this trip just seemed... off. It seemed weird. And I have no idea.

I just hope the others felt different.

-/-

Hi everyone!

Okay this is my new story and I hope you like it. This is basically just a little intro to the actual thing, but I tried to make it with a little but more detail than I normally would. So yeah!

Enjoy!

We out, ~Margo