The ship

'Dear Trevor,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited with the rest of the o2l boys as well as a select few other youtubers, to a luxury cruise!

We will be recording your trip, including every detail. Just pretend we aren't there, it's what you do best!

Feel free to stay up as late as you want as well as visiting friends late at night. We want you to feel free on this trip, not trapped.

We will be having the commonly shipped couples rooming together, with exception of boy and girl ships, as they aren't actually together.

Room arrangements:

Dan and Phil,

Ian and Anthony,

Felix and Marzia,

Sam and Connor,

Kian and Ricky,

Jenn and Andrea,

Jc and Trevor,

Zoe and Alfie,

Tyler and Troye,

Tanya and Jim,

Marcus and Caspar,

Joey and Shane.

We understand that some of these arrangements aren't shipped together, but we didn't want any of you to feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, we really hope you agree to coming with us on this adventure.

-Youtube HQ.'

I had agreed and me and the guys were on our way to the ship now. I had a very fishy feeling about this trip, even though everyone else was practically bursting with excitement. I felt like an outsider. A fish out of water. Call it what you want, I was definitely the odd one out.

I mean, just think about it, me, Trevor Moran. I have absolutely no ships including me. What's the point of inviting me to a luxury cruise that they are recording, based on a bunch of ships? Exactly. No point at all. Trust me, I'm just as confused as you are, I have no idea why they would invite me. Maybe so that I wouldn't feel left out? Whatever, at least I'm here.

The boys raced ahead of me, leaving me walking the rest of the way down the boardwalk, consuming my thoughts.

They were putting all of the ships together so that the show is more... I don't know, juicy? I hate that. Why can't they just make it a youtube reality show without the ships? I would've liked that better because then I wouldn't have to be reminded of my loneliness.

"Trevor, come on!" Kian yelled, waving me to run with them.

I might as well, I should enjoy this. After all, tomorrow has no promises.

~

We were on the boat now, and all of the other youtubers were gradually trickling into the main hall. I wanted to steer clear from Kiandrea, since as soon as they saw each other they would suck each other's face off. For the others, I couldn't say. Kian and Andrea sucking face was kind of what happened every time they saw each other. It was yet another reminder that I'm single and no one likes me.

Jenn and Andrea came in shortly after us, and Kian pulled her away while Jenn greeted us and hung out with Jc. Some days I think she likes him as more than friends. They would make a perfect pair. Ha, I better watch out, because next thing you know I'll be shipping everyone here.

I'm ashamed to say that I've never been shipped with anyone, besides maybe Jenn. That was fake though, and it died down within a month or two. I've also never had an actual relationship with anyone. That led me to thinking everyone hated me, and I became depressed. I hated myself because I was convinced no one loved me. I've pretty much gotten over it, although sometimes I have body image issues.

Soon enough, everybody made their way into the main hall in the ship, chatting amongst themselves. No one bothered the talk to me besides hugging me and saying hello and making a little bit of small talk, just like at every social gathering. I might as well make the best of it.

I joined the circle where everyone was sitting, and talking and I sat down in between Ricky and Jc, who had seemingly been the only two people barely talking. Jenn had given up trying to talk about stuff with Jc and went to sit beside Andrea, who pulled away from Kian long enough to actually say hi to me.

After about five minutes of waiting around for something to happen, someone finally came out and stood in the middle of us with a camera crew. I noticed that the camera was on and recording. What could they possibly film? We aren't even doing anything!

"Hello! I'm John, I'm the main guy to go to here. I'm running pretty much everything here except for the food," The man said. He seemed to have done this a lot.

Most of us just nodded, waiting on what John was going to do next.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Also, breakfast will be at 8:30 or later, lunch is at 12:30 or later, and dinner is at 6:30 or later. Any questions, so far?" John asked, twiddling his thumbs.

We shook our heads, signaling for him to continue. He nods and looks at each of us as he speaks.

"Okay, there isn't a curfew for you guys, so feel free to visit each other at night or whatever. There is wifi, although it is pretty slow, it's still there." John said, which triggered a lot of groans in the audience.

"I know, I know. Just know you're in good hands. We'll be filming throughout the day, just act like we're not here. The rooming map will be handed out to you in a minute. Have fun! Any questions?"

We shook our heads, and he left with the camera crew, leaving us alone.

This should be fun.

-/-

A/N

Hi everyone!

Okay, this chapter was pretty long, but they will all be long, so yeah. Enjoy! I'm going to be switching point of views each chapter I think so that's that.

We out, ~Margo.