Just Perfect

"I love him," Kian said, burying his face in his hands, crying once again.

Normally, I'd be one to comfort him, but I was too shocked to care at this point. Kian loved Ricky? It's a prank, It has to be a prank. I let out a slight laugh, signaling him that I knew what he was trying to do. He looked up at me with tear-filled eyes and showed a look of hurt.

"You think I'm joking about this? What the hell!" He says, blocking out any fake thought I had. He really loves Ricky. Wow.

"Kian, I'm sorry. I thought It was a prank. But, what makes you think you love Ricky?" I said, still confused.

"I don't know. He's just perfect. I don't have anything with Andrea anymore anyways," he said burying his face in his hands again. "I hate this."

I patted his back, feeling sorry for him.

"Well, you should probably break it off with Andrea then," I said reluctantly.

He nodded into his hands, letting out a slight whimper.

"Kian, it's okay. It'll be okay,"

I hug him to me, letting him cry for a bit. We stayed like that for a good five minutes before he calmed down.

"What should I do?" He asked me, confusion etched in his voice.

"Well, you should most definitely break up with Andrea. It'll be hard. Then, confront Ricky, but don't go to him right after you break up with her. Wait a little bit. What even made you love him anyway?"

He shrugs.

"Everything, I guess. I think I first realized I loved him a while ago, but I brushed the feelings off. Everything reminded me of him; in fact, everything still reminds me of him."

I nod in understanding, only just noticing the figure by the door. Andrea. She had her hand over her mouth, with tears in her eyes. She was probably here for a while, listening in on us. Kian followed my gaze and saw his girlfriend standing there.

"Shit. Andrea, I'm sorry," He said, standing up. She took a few steps back and took off down the hall, crying.

-/-

A/N

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the slow update, I'm really really busy with school and such, you know. I'm literally so tired and stressed ugh I can't. Okay bye sorry for the rant.