New crew

Ah, the sea, there's nothing quite like her, she's vast, she's beautiful, even if she can be unforgiving, but as a pirate you still love her. I'm the captain of a pirate ship called the Topshelf, my name Dorian, my crew members call me Whiskey...if I had any crew members that is. My old crew died in a battle so now I'm on the lookout for a new crew, and what place is better to look for a new crew than a pub.
"What can I get you hot stuff?" the barmaid said as I sat down "Whiskey." I put a gold piece on the table, the barmaid set the bottle in front of me and winked at me. I took a swig of the whiskey, then a man walked in and slammed a bag of silver pieces on the counter and said "Give the finest rum you have" Everyone just burst out with laughter, he looked at everyone like their all crazy.
"You're going to need more than a few silver pieces to get the best lad," I said as I set three gold pieces on the counter "Now, give this boy his rum"
the boy sat next to me and said "Thanks mate." as he put his hand on my shoulder, I turned and gave him daggers, everything went quiet. "Lad you better move your hand if you wanna keep it," the barmaid said setting the rum on the table. He removed his hand "Sorry about that, I'm Elden Vayne what's your name?" He asked me. I took a grump of whiskey and answered "Captain Dorian Grey" the barmaid and the other girls in the pub all gasped "Wait a minute, you're the Dorian Grey you've got to be shitting me" The barmaid said. Elden just looked confused and asked, "What's the big deal?" Then the barmaid went on a whole big talk about how I was a well-known pirate who likes their whiskey strong, their gold shiny, and their men and women hot. I picked up my bottle of whiskey and walked out, I fucking hate when people do that. Elden followed me out to my boat, "What the hell do you want boy?" I asked as I sat on the edge of my boat looked down at him on the dock. "Where's your crew?" He asked "With Davy Jones," I said hugging the whiskey and throwing the bottle into a barrel. "Can I join then" Elden asked, "What makes you think that you can just ask me to be apart of my crew?" I asked jumping down onto the dock. Elden tried to explain why he would be a great crew member, he made some pretty good points so I let him join "Alright Elden, you're my new first mate. Your nickname will be Rum." Elden just nodded I showed him is quarters "We are going out tomorrow to find more crew members and get some supplies"
"Eye Captain," Elden said as he crawled into his hammock.