Chapter 2- Cool Kids

Hey guys it's Kaitlin aka the author. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I know it was a short chapter.
Enjoy this chapter
Love you
<3
***
Recap
***
"How was your first day Amy?" My mom said.
"It was good."
"Did you meet any boys?" She raised a eyebrow.
I smiled
"Yeah I did."
***
Amy's P.O.V
***
"AMY! It's movie time"

"OK MOM IM ON MY WAY!" I yelled from upstairs. When a good movie comes out on DVD, my family always watches it.

I literally ran downstairs in my black pj pants and a black tank-top.

"Play the movie while I make popcorn." I went to the kitchen and got the popcorn bag.
***
Once the movie finished me and my mom were wiping our tears. We just finished watching The Fault In Our Stars. (A.N; omg I love that movie!!).

I went upstairs and plopped in my bed. I put my headphones in and listened to Cool Kids By Echosmith.

I wished that I could be like the cool kids.
Cause all the cools kids they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids.
Like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids cause they seem to get it.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids.

I woke up when my rock music started to play. I don't even remember falling asleep. (A.N; happens to me all the time xD)
It was morning. I rubbed my eyes and I came out the bed slowly.

I slipped on black football top and my black skater skirt. And my black short cut boots.

I curled my hair and did a smokey eye.
***
School
***
I was waiting infront of the school. A red car approached the school blasting the song Anaconda By Nicki Minaj. (A.N; I love that song)

I heard one guys sing;

My Anaconda Don't, My Anaconda don't want none if you got buns hun.

Then I heard a girl;

Oh my gosh look at her butt. Look at her butt.

I rolled my eyes and walked into school. I hooked up my headphones to my phone. And played I Really Don't Care By Demi Lavato.

I never want you back into my life.
You can take all your words and your lies.
I really don't care

Reminds me of my last break-up.

***
Lunch
***
I sat with Mariah and her hipster/tomboy friends;
-Taylor
-Kat or Katie (but people call her Kat)
-Merida
-Merina

We all became friends and like formed a little clique. The people in the red car were, Sasha and her brother Liam. They both were from England and "bloody rich" according to Sasha's words.

We talked about them the whole lunch period.

***
Home
***
I walked from school to home because Jake was with his new girlfriend. And guess who she is!!
She is fricking Sasha.

I slipped into a pair of swearpants. And left on my football crop top.

I grabbed my book bag and took out my homework. English, Science, and a note.

I read the note

Hey. It's Harry. I was planning if you want to go out for coffee. Starbucks. Tommorow? Call me.
Number-
555-7890

I dialed his number.
3 rings later. . .
"Hello?" I heard his thick accent.

"Hey it's Amy."

"Oh. Hey"

"So Starbucks tommorow?"

"Yeah"

"So your a Starbucks guy?"

"Yeah. I'm in love with Starbucks. I sound like a girl don't I?"

"Nah" I laughed.

"So I'll see you tommorow."

"Yeah"

"Bye"

"Bye styles"