Chapter 10- Why him?

Hayyyyyy its kaitlin I know the last chapter was superrrrr short, but im trying to get as much chapters as possible before christmas and new years. but happy hoildays❄⛄

Song for this chapter; Bad Blood by Taylor Swift

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

I thought she was into me. I looked at the box with a necklace in my hand. Tears started to fall down my face. I drove off as fast as I could. I went into a bar and got a few drinks. After the bar, I drove to Liam's house. And the last thing I remember is that my vision went black.

.

Amy's POV

.

My mom came into my room with tears down her face. I looked up and asked her, "Whats wrong mom?"

She simply replied, " Harry... he has been... in a car crash and hes in a coma."

I held my hand to my hand. I was too in shock to cry. I immediately went to the phone and called Niall.

He picked up after 3 rings, "Hey."

"This is Amy. Meet me at the hospital now"

"Whats wrong?"

"Its Harry. Ill tell you the rest later."

.

Hospital

.

I saw the 4 guys standing there.

"Amy we heard whats wrong with Harry." Zayn spoke. "Its okay to cry."

I ran to Zayn and leaned in his shoulder to cry. He rubbed my back humming my favorite Nirvana song, "Smells Like Teen Spirit". I looked up and wiped my eyes, smudging my makeup. Was it me? I thought. Was I the cause of his coma.

.

We walked into his hospital room. I looked at his body, just laying there, not saying a word. It was like he was in a deep sleep and could wake up, but no one knows when.

The doctor approached us and spoke, "He suffered really badly. We dont know when he will wake up. But we know he wont die. He will be fine, us doctors know what we are doing." He smiled and left the room.

"How did this happen?" Louis kept looking at his body.

"We were on a date, and I told him I didnt want to be in a relationship, and he just drove off" I said, looking down.

"Thats all you saw?" Louis said, I could tell he didnt believe me.

"Louis I didnt kill him." I said.

"Well you were the only one with him tonight."

"I DIDNT KILL HIM" I stormed out the room, with tears rolling down my face.
I didnt kill him. Why would Louis think I did?

I left the hospital, and went home.

.

I couldnt sleep that night. All the things Louis said had me thinking it was me. It was my fault that he died. He loved me so much, he got into a car crash.

.

My phone rang at 3:00 am.

"Hello?"i said.

"Amy?" it was niall

"Hey Niall whats up?"

"Look, im sorry for what Louis said. I know it wasnt you. And you shouldnt blame yourself. We know why he got into a car crash."

"Why did he?"

"After you told him, he got drunk and got hit by a mail truck."

"oh .... my... i should have never told him."

"Its not your fault, its his for drinking and driving."

"I gotta go back to sleep"

"Alright good night."

I hung up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I didnt know what to do. Harry was like my bestfriend. And he almost died because of what I said.