Kiss Me! I am Irish! <3 One Direction

Hey! so no hate on my story! I love all 5 boys! This is a one direction story! 

Intro

I wake up, i look at my clock and then look around my room to see all my One Direction posters. I start squeeling with joy. "Today is the day!!!" I say running to my calender. I look at my calender and start screaming. My brother runs upstairs, "Jillian! What wrong!??" He says. I point to my calender "Todays the day!! I get to see the 5 boys who changed my life!!" My brother smirks and says "One Direction?." "No the beach boys, Of corse One Direction!" I say being sarcastic. He laughs "Pancakes are downstairs on the counter." I run downstairs pushing my brother, and get 2 pancakes, I get whipped cream and draw a big 1D on my pancake then drizzle on syrup. "Jill-a-bean! Are you excited?" I hear my mom ask, "Of course I am!" I say smiling then I take a big bite of my pancake.

Let Me introduce myself, I am Jillian Tomlinson, i am 16 and in a few days I wil be 17, my brother is 13 his name is Josh. My room is covered in One Direction posters, I have a crush on Niall Horan, I love Carrots nd my favorite super hero is Superman, I love saying Va's Happenin and I love saying Patatoes, I have about 5 bow ties and 3 pairs of red pants, i also have a few striped shirts. I am from Doncaster, England (so she has a british accent) and I was born in December.

I go upstairs and take a shower, I put my red pants and a striped a tank top then put my one direction T-shirt on. I blow dry my hair and curl it. I smile and facetime my best friend, She shows up on the screen "Louis!" I say "Harry!" she says back, we have a joke that she is my Louis to my Harry. "Vas Happenin'? I ask. She laughs, "Just making my poster for the concert!" I run and get my poster behind my dresser, Its 3 pieces of paper glued together they are Orange, Green and white. Like the Irish flag. I than have a bow tie in each corner. Then it say ONE DIRECTION!! <3 in the middle. I show it to her, "Jelly! Thats awesome!" she says. I laugh "Thank you, thank you very much" she laughs. "Well I am going to go to the Meet and Greet now" I say. "Okay! See ya there!" she says clicking the end button.

------------------------------------------

What do you think? Of my intro so far? I will try poating pictures ad stuff. but Like Rate becaome a fan? and comment! :) So far I have a picture of Jillian over there, thats her reaction on the morning she finds out she is going to the concert. ------------------>